UNLIMITED ARROWS - Problem MOTION of MOBS

So, i install the unlimited arrows ( archer's quiver) but make me a visual bug :

The bug are only if i put in the hand a BOW. The mobs have no motion -action when he try to atack me, they only come to me and i receive -damage.

Spoiler

0123_042216.jpg

I`m reinstall for many times but i didn`t solve. 

I belive my problem is in the InstanceBase.cpp . Who have this system can look in my file for 2 minutes :D? http://pastebin.com/LUkjgAuk

# UPDATE:

I FIND what is wrong, In Instacebase.cpp if i delete the "CheckArrowType();"  from  " void CInstanceBase::ChangeWeapon(DWORD eWeapon) " i dont have this problem. But i lose the function check arrow type and i need to remove the arrow + bow to change the type. So, the problem is in the function checkarrowtype.

But what is wrong here ?

Spoiler

void CInstanceBase::CheckArrowType()
{
    CItemData * pItemData;
    if ((!m_kHorse.IsMounting()) && CItemManager::Instance().GetItemDataPointer(CPythonPlayer::Instance().GetItemIndex(TItemPos(INVENTORY, c_Equipment_Arrow)), &pItemData))
    {
        if (CItemData::ITEM_TYPE_WEAPON == pItemData->GetType() && CItemData::WEAPON_UNLIMITED_ARROW == pItemData->GetSubType())
        {
            UNLIMITED_ARROW=TRUE;

CItemData * pItemData_1;
            if (CItemManager::Instance().GetItemDataPointer(CPythonPlayer::Instance().GetItemIndex(TItemPos(INVENTORY, c_Equipment_Weapon)), &pItemData_1))
            {
                if (pItemData_1->GetSubType() == CItemData::WEAPON_BOW)
                {
                    SetMotionMode(CRaceMotionData::MODE_BOW_SPECIAL);
                }
            }
        }
        else
        {
            UNLIMITED_ARROW=FALSE;

CItemData * pItemData_2;
            if (CItemManager::Instance().GetItemDataPointer(CPythonPlayer::Instance().GetItemIndex(TItemPos(INVENTORY, c_Equipment_Weapon)), &pItemData_2))
            {
                if (pItemData_2->GetSubType() == CItemData::WEAPON_BOW)
                {
                    SetMotionMode(CRaceMotionData::MODE_BOW);
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply