Problem while adding NPC

Go to solution Solved by goodallman14,

Hello,

So today i woke up and i finally decided that it's time to do some NPC work. Soo i started with and idea of adding my npc (same model as normal guard), shouldn't be hard i tought. Well

i copy pasted 11004 npc and added it on the end of mob_proto with id 35000

then i added 35000 npc to mob_names.txt

then i copy pasted 11004 line in npc_list inside of root and changed vnum to 35000

then i opened db and copypasted 11004 npc line added to the end of db and changed vnum to 35000

Sooo this sould be it right? I packed everythig and started the game. Then i tryed /m 35000. I don't get any error at all ( get one when i try to summon npc that's not in db) so db is fine i guess. But i can't see that npc. I can't see it on minimap, can't see it infront of me... no idea what i did wrong. Any solutions or suggestions?

*Edit

So i just now found out that i coulnd't summon it cuz it was on the non combat zone. Well, when i summon it outside of it i can see that npc but.. it's name is red and i guess it's tagged as monster. how can i change that?