Anti-Switch in C++ ?

Hi everybody , who have some ideea anti-swtich , I thought :

1) When window of store ( 9003) is open AND the player buy more than 400 x ( 71084 - bonus change ) to logout the player.

2) When window of store ( 9003 ) is open the player can`t use the 71084 :D

# This is my simple ideea anti-bonuswitcher :P  . I don`t want a quest for this, and i really don`t know to make function in c++ .. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This won't work anyway. I'm 95% sure you can modify client-side to skip the opening shop part. So ergo you can buy items from certain npc without the need to open the window shop. Getting rid of BS is actually pretty simple if you have the source code. Don't know why are you making it so complicated trying to create some super-duper preventing system. 

@I would help with the function but I'm very busy atm so I really can't. Just wanted to point out that if you really want to prevent BS you first need to understand how the BS exactly works because there is a very simple way to block it.

2 hours ago, ScreamMyName said:

This won't work anyway. I'm 95% sure you can modify client-side to skip the opening shop part. So ergo you can buy items from certain npc without the need to open the window shop. Getting rid of BS is actually pretty simple if you have the source code. Don't know why are you making it so complicated trying to create some super-duper preventing system. 

@I would help with the function but I'm very busy atm so I really can't. Just wanted to point out that if you really want to prevent BS you first need to understand how the BS exactly works because there is a very simple way to block it.

Thx for reply , I don`t know that the bonus switcher don`t need to open the shop window.  Probably all what i need to do is to rename that function who it need , or something like this .. But no ideea, where and what to change .. 

Is much easy and quickly by QUEST .. even you can put a quest flag for time .. you can sell him every hour .. etc

my metin2 robot to events every day, check core states and say the wheater .. if is raining in your town hehe :)

when VNUM_MOB.chat."I NEED BONUS"  begin

if pc.count_item(VNUM_BONUS_ITEM) >=400 then

syschat("fuck ya boy")

return

end

local sell_bonos = select ("Need 50 bonus","Need 100 bonus","    Cerrar    ")

bla bla

if sell_bonus == 1 then

bla bla

CAPTCHA xD

say_title(" .:: CAPTCHA MAN :)  ::. ")
                    say("")
                    say_reward("CODE.. bla bla")
                    say("")
                    local random_number = tostring(number(1111,9999))
                    say_title("Your code: " .. random_number)    
                    say("")                    
                    local k
                    k = tonumber(input())
                    say("")    

if random_number == tostring(k) then

give the bonus packet

else

syschat ("fuck ya boy")

return

end

end

On 3/19/2016 at 1:37 PM, SixSense said:

Is much easy and quickly by QUEST .. even you can put a quest flag for time .. you can sell him every hour .. etc

my metin2 robot to events every day, check core states and say the wheater .. if is raining in your town hehe :)

when VNUM_MOB.chat."I NEED BONUS"  begin

if pc.count_item(VNUM_BONUS_ITEM) >=400 then

syschat("fuck ya boy")

return

end

local sell_bonos = select ("Need 50 bonus","Need 100 bonus","    Cerrar    ")

bla bla

if sell_bonus == 1 then

bla bla

CAPTCHA xD

say_title(" .:: CAPTCHA MAN :)  ::. ")
                    say("")
                    say_reward("CODE.. bla bla")
                    say("")
                    local random_number = tostring(number(1111,9999))
                    say_title("Your code: " .. random_number)    
                    say("")                    
                    local k
                    k = tonumber(input())
                    say("")    

if random_number == tostring(k) then

give the bonus packet

else

syschat ("fuck ya boy")

return

end

end

Thx for reply, i have a quest without captcha where you can buy max 200, but a function like captha after you buy 1000x is very usefull..