0 YANG (yang limit problem)

19 minutes ago, Veneno said:

NOOOOOOPE! Not that tut! That is what I did and my client was not running. For anyone that needs a good tut here is one http://metin2tech.de/topic/19-cyang-limit-erh%C3%B6hen/.

Of course some parts from the hungarian tut are better (ex. you should do llPrice not dwPrice) and of course in the hungarian there are some more details on what you should change but for everyone who is about to go through this procedure I recommend the german one as a "core-tut" let's say it that way and as a secondary tut for completing incomplete parts to use the hungarian. And don't forget to change the python parts! I did the german and now I have problem with my Inventory only (does not go higher than 2.124.000.000) but if I find any fix for that I will mark it with a "Like this" so you can go to my activity and see how did I fixe it. I hope I was helpfull :)

EDIT: Problem solved (for those who's clients are running on python27) - Check @.T4Ump's comment! Thanks @.T4Ump :D.

Now I'm looking for some tips on how to change the font-size of the Gold down-side of the Inventory

How is renaming the variable better? :huh:

Bro this is just the name of the variable, if you want u can put even poutsoxima for variable name hahaha.

Did u changed the types at bin and serverside?

Well i have started learning c++ before some days,if u need help send me a msg and i ll try to help u.

P.S. I am greek too xD

20 hours ago, Veneno said:

Well I don't know works for me...

Heheh i think that only some greek devs can find such a fault in the code like this. Hehehe :P

On 12/27/2015 at 3:15 AM, Veneno said:

NOOOOOOPE! Not that tut! That is what I did and my client was not running. For anyone that needs a good tut here is one http://metin2tech.de/topic/19-cyang-limit-erh%C3%B6hen/.

Of course some parts from the hungarian tut are better (ex. you should do llPrice not dwPrice) and of course in the hungarian there are some more details on what you should change but for everyone who is about to go through this procedure I recommend the german one as a "core-tut" let's say it that way and as a secondary tut for completing incomplete parts to use the hungarian. And don't forget to change the python parts! I did the german and now I have problem with my Inventory only (does not go higher than 2.124.000.000) but if I find any fix for that I will mark it with a "Like this" so you can go to my activity and see how did I fixe it. I hope I was helpfull :)

EDIT: Problem solved (only visual, still needs some stuff to work properly) - See comment of @.T4Ump

If you change the prefix from dw(DWORD prefix) to ll(long long prefix) you just change variable name/prefix. If you truly want to rename all variables where you have modified values and files, you also need to change the variables functions, but there's no fix for your bug with changing the name or prefix of variable.
Also, the tut from metin2tech.de it's just an upgrade with some unused functions like (long long)cost which doesn't help you at changing max value of yang, just at refine window(if you do it corectly). I hope you'll understand what I'm saying here.

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

1 hour ago, AlexxD said:

If you change the prefix from dw(DWORD prefix) to ll(long long prefix) you just change variable name/prefix. If you truly want to rename all variables where you have modified values and files, you also need to change the variables functions, but there's no fix for your bug with changing the name or prefix of variable.
Also, the tut from metin2tech.de it's just an upgrade with some unused functions like (long long)cost which doesn't help you at changing max value of yang, just at refine window(if you do it corectly). I hope you'll understand what I'm saying here.

I'm getting you :P I'm just trying to find something that will work cause everything I've tried have either failed or succeeded only in a visual effect I want to actually make it work :S

8 hours ago, Veneno said:

I'm getting you :P I'm just trying to find something that will work cause everything I've tried have either failed or succeeded only in a visual effect I want to actually make it work :S

You just need a little bit of concentration. I'm a newbie in C++/Python/Lua, I mean, all Metin2 features, and I made it very quickly.(Just private shop price was getting me angry because I didn't find the solution till 3 days ago)
Find all gold/price/amount/points values/functions/variables, and change DWORD/int in long long and don't change any of static_cast<int64_t> to long long, just replace with static_cast<long long> .

If you have python 2.7.3/2.7.6 use K value in binary, and don't forget to change GetStatus/SetStatus functions also from binary.(not long for these functions, because if you have long long for yang and just long for status, your max yang will be 4kkk)

"Don't be a scammer. Don't be a hacker. Don't be a motherfucker. Karma is a bitch"

9 hours ago, AlexxD said:

You just need a little bit of concentration. I'm a newbie in C++/Python/Lua, I mean, all Metin2 features, and I made it very quickly.(Just private shop price was getting me angry because I didn't find the solution till 3 days ago)
Find all gold/price/amount/points values/functions/variables, and change DWORD/int in long long and don't change any of static_cast<int64_t> to long long, just replace with static_cast<long long> .

If you have python 2.7.3/2.7.6 use K value in binary, and don't forget to change GetStatus/SetStatus functions also from binary.(not long for these functions, because if you have long long for yang and just long for status, your max yang will be 4kkk)

I will try ty :D

• Love 1