[ Dead Download Link ] [HowTo] Client protection from Metin2Nirvana [ We Need You ]

Rumor

I using protection for prototype.py end.... yoENQWP.png

and this error s1D21La.png

Help me,plz. :(

yeah..same problem here

At line 33,34,35,36 remove one [TAB] and it should be ok :)

He have to replace the spaces with tabs, he have only c & p it,

Ps; Its have to look so; acb77cda1b917573e170c0a61e5254de.jpg

I get thise error: 51e7523a16c637a887aa7dd3a2a9bc24.jpg

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

I launch the new protected launcher and nothing happens at all.

In my first try, it warned that it couldn't find the content from my pack folder, because it couldn't load the directory xxx/nirvana mt2 etc and i had to delete the whole pack and upload mine, with eix and index, (this cause you uploaded the miles folder and we have to delete it and then yes, upload ours).

the second error was that the original file name was modified and it warned me to put it back to the original, so i putted the original game file exactly how you show in print,

NOW, i run the application and there is no error, no syserr, no nothing, only this:

0422 01:43:02104 :: ============================================================================================================
0422 01:43:02104 :: Abort!!!!

windows 7

client omega

Prints of modified root files:

BvnMfmP.pngTZa57Sm.png

and finnaly, the error while launching the client with the OLD LAUNCHER but with the already modified root files:

rgjrXjx.png

These are the only changes i did, which you didn't had in the tutorial:

ytxqnxu.png

and this is my files folder from enigma, check if everything is alright:

FCbT79g.png

Hugs from Portugal, i'm waiting an answer

Edited by Metin2 Dev

it says right there in the error that the indentation is wrong on line 30.

Check these indentations:

8inLo.jpg

I really believe i did everything right in my files (since i just copied what you wrote straight to my file). Is it possible for you to take a look at them two?

Sorry, i'm a bit dumb - https://mega.co.nz/#!o0cCBDKA!5bO801ttWE9lC3VWwIlqV9HMJlv1ZNeLBb2HGpFFHMM | https://mega.co.nz/#!ctEh2BDD!H1yv0b08CLEChAmfZTJLmSPEUHUecro7Kb06uTVpyzI

VT - 

This is the hidden content, please
 | 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
  • Metin2 Dev 1

Anything? Sorry for doublepost, but my server is going to be ruined if it keeps up with that large amout of hackers

I didn't notice the reply sorry..

as you said in PM your game won't open at all after you pack the client with Enigma. This is most likely because of the game thinking a cheat is running. However, there has been a recent issue with Windows 8 (I believe it's linked to the patches that came out on the 11th) which may be causing problems too. I'm already working directly with Enigma to have that problem fixed.

Try this for prototype.py: https://mega.co.nz/#!fZBHmTzT!HVj9maWFmvnPUyqroVCwrwWtOkYcT0AEr-4S8nRQBow

Anything? Sorry for doublepost, but my server is going to be ruined if it keeps up with that large amout of hackers

as you said in PM your game won't open at all after you pack the client with Enigma. This is most likely because of the game thinking a cheat is running. However, there has been a recent issue with Windows 8 (I believe it's linked to the patches that came out on the 11th) which may be causing problems too. I'm already working directly with Enigma to have that problem fixed.

Try this for prototype.py: https://mega.co.nz/#!fZBHmTzT!HVj9maWFmvnPUyqroVCwrwWtOkYcT0AEr-4S8nRQBow

Now i can run my client with the modified intrologin.py and prototype.py with the OLD launcher, the new launcher still fails to launch :|
Maybe some problem installing the plugin or inserting the files eix/index and miles in the enigma?
can you try it with the uploaded files i gave to you in rar? (~3mb -> mylauncher+pack only with eix and index files, mss32.dll and miles folder)?

You mentioned problems with windows 8, but i'm running 7 home premium, also i don't have any cheat or hack turned on, so...
And i should be prompted with some warning window telling me to turn it off or something isn't it? I don't receive nothing, and not a single error in syserr.txt :(

I'd appreciate, i think i'm closer to get it, finaly: Link -> https://mega.co.nz/#!YpkERRoI!PfZsiCVuJKRMrqd3AlqHtXdKr_Umu8Wh83dHTTFMDA8 | VT* ->

*VT detection ratio is 5 / 48 due to my launcher (Client by Omega launcher)

EDIT: I came to the conclusion that using 2089M in game and respective client won't work, because binaries that open 2089m gamefiles are not supported by enigma. I'm actually trying to update to 34k, it will work then because i've tested it :)

• 4 weeks later...

after reading first 2-3 pages of this topic i have one stupid question :D (or maybe not that stupid)

for that compatibility under windows 8 (8.1 w/e)

what if you set the game to run under "compatibility mode" and choose "windows 7" ?

i know MY client does not work on windows 8 (its old, 2011 one or 2010 modified :D ) but i solved that problem for many players with the compatibility mode setting

The Enigma Protector 4.10 Build 20140507 Release 7/5/2014 ( also there The Enigma Protector 4.20 Build 20140508 Release 8/5/2014 "I have download 4.20" )
What's new:
- Bug fixed protecting executables with shared sections
- Bug fixed handling invalid import, export and reloc directories
- Some problems fixed with Risc Virtual Machine
- Bug fixed protecting particular Rad Studio files
- Bug fixed with loading virtual content from packaging files of Virtual Box feature
- Bugs fixed in samples and ide files of keys generator for C#
- Bug fixed with memory leaks in loader
- Bug fixed with option Checkup - Control sum
- Bug fixed protecting dll files

I will test it with VIRTUAL BOX if there any problem like "FATAL ERROR! File not exist: pack/Index" on win8,win8.1

The Enigma Protector 4.10 Build 20140507 Release 7/5/2014 ( also there The Enigma Protector 4.20 Build 20140508 Release 8/5/2014 "I have download 4.20" )
What's new:

- Bug fixed with loading virtual content from packaging files of Virtual Box feature

I will test it with VIRTUAL BOX if there any problem like "FATAL ERROR! File not exist: pack/Index" on win8,win8.1

I've trying to run the launcher by Windows 8.1, After using the VIRTUAL BOX ( The Enigma Protector 4.20 )

Launcher worked correctly (only one device, will try other devices)

There is no "FATAL ERROR! File not exist: pack / Index"

:lol:

• Bot

U can grap the loginInfo.py befor the client try to load it.
We just need to change the if-clauses to:

if Data.lower().find(".mix") != -1 or Data.lower().find(".m3d") != -1 or Data.lower().find(".flt") != -1 or Data.lower().find("logininfo.py") != -1:

Now the file will be killed before the intrologin.py get called

PS: Now u cant inject files like .MIX, .M3D and .FLT (The orginal wont block them or remove)

english_banner.gif

after reading first 2-3 pages of this topic i have one stupid question :D (or maybe not that stupid)

what if you set the game to run under "compatibility mode" and choose "windows 7" ?

i know MY client does not work on windows 8 (its old, 2011 one or 2010 modified :D ) but i solved that problem for many players with the compatibility mode setting

Even in compatibility mode it won't matter. Your client, isn't that the modified one from our server AlpineMT2? :P

Now i can run my client with the modified intrologin.py and prototype.py with the OLD launcher, the new launcher still fails to launch :|
Maybe some problem installing the plugin or inserting the files eix/index and miles in the enigma?
can you try it with the uploaded files i gave to you in rar? (~3mb -> mylauncher+pack only with eix and index files, mss32.dll and miles folder)?

You mentioned problems with windows 8, but i'm running 7 home premium, also i don't have any cheat or hack turned on, so...
And i should be prompted with some warning window telling me to turn it off or something isn't it? I don't receive nothing, and not a single error in syserr.txt :(

I'd appreciate, i think i'm closer to get it, finaly: Link -> https://mega.co.nz/#!YpkERRoI!PfZsiCVuJKRMrqd3AlqHtXdKr_Umu8Wh83dHTTFMDA8 | VT* ->

EDIT: I came to the conclusion that using 2089M in game and respective client won't work, because binaries that open 2089m gamefiles are not supported by enigma. I'm actually trying to update to 34k, it will work then because i've tested it :)

It works on any bin file.. 

What's new:

The error is simply misleading, it has nothing to do with file virtualization. Even if you don't use virtualization you will get this error.

if Data.lower().find(".mix") != -1 or Data.lower().find(".m3d") != -1 or Data.lower().find(".flt") != -1 or Data.lower().find("logininfo.py") != -1:

PS: Now u cant inject files like .MIX, .M3D and .FLT (The orginal wont block them or remove)

Wrong, the way I said prevents the client from running if that logininfo.py file exists and deletes the other files upon launch of the client.

What's new:

The error is simply misleading, it has nothing to do with file virtualization. Even if you don't use virtualization you will get this error.

I think that problem has been fixed, and on Windows 8 and 8.1

I've run the launcher on more than one device running Windows 8 and 8.1 did not see the problem, ( on The Enigma Protector 4.20 )

• Bot

Even in compatibility mode it won't matter. Your client, isn't that the modified one from our server AlpineMT2? :P

It works on any bin file.. 

What's new:

Wrong, the way I said prevents the client from running if that logininfo.py file exists and deletes the other files upon launch of the client.

Thats why i said u can grap the loginInfo.py with the other files before ur version try to block it.

english_banner.gif

• 2 weeks later...