Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

Hi,

I'm working on it when I have free time for coding, and yes, I will release my version, I'm trying to make Official copy in this case also.
I do not publish it, while it is not working properly.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8869-searchingsoul-binding-system/#findComment-53986
Share on other sites

Hi,

I'm working on it when I have free time for coding, and yes, I will release my version, I'm trying to make Official copy in this case also.
I do not publish it, while it is not working properly.

 

Oke i will whait good luck :D

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8869-searchingsoul-binding-system/#findComment-53997
Share on other sites

Hi,

I'm working on it when I have free time for coding, and yes, I will release my version, I'm trying to make Official copy in this case also.
I do not publish it, while it is not working properly.

 

Oke i will whait good luck :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OxO20DVxpc&feature=youtu.be

:P

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8869-searchingsoul-binding-system/#findComment-54019
Share on other sites

Hi,

I'm working on it when I have free time for coding, and yes, I will release my version, I'm trying to make Official copy in this case also.
I do not publish it, while it is not working properly.

 

Oke i will whait good luck :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OxO20DVxpc&feature=youtu.be

:P

can you share the systems with us?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8869-searchingsoul-binding-system/#findComment-54027
Share on other sites

Hi,

I'm working on it when I have free time for coding, and yes, I will release my version, I'm trying to make Official copy in this case also.
I do not publish it, while it is not working properly.

 

Oke i will whait good luck :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OxO20DVxpc&feature=youtu.be

:P

can you share the systems with us?

No, for myself :(

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8869-searchingsoul-binding-system/#findComment-54034
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.