Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Actually I have a problem with my server : the table player.player is broken. I can't open it, I can't edit it, I can't repair it (same with REPAIR item USE_FRM;). 

It says : 

mysql> REPAIR TABLE player
 USE_FRM;
+---------------+--------+----------+------------------+
| Table         | Op     | Msg_type | Msg_text         |
+---------------+--------+----------+------------------+
| player.player | repair | Warning  | Can't open table |
| player.player | repair | error    | Corrupt          |
+---------------+--------+----------+------------------+
2 rows in set

I have a save of the .MYD, .MYI files (the .frm too but the problem is here).

If someone knows how to solve the problem i'll pay him, just add me on skype : uwyn.nexx

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/8182-paying-for-repair-a-broken-table/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.