[Q] About PVP tournament

Hi guys 

I got several doubts regarding PVP tournament 

Here they are 

1) Question : When I start the Tournament its asking min. and max lvls and i added and its successfully started.After that players getting scroll but cant join.

game.set_event_flag("pvp_tournament", get_global_time())

Well i guess because of this function , after starting the tournament .. players getting this new " The PVP Arena will open shortly!When the entrance is open, you can join in through.this Event Scroll. Get your weapons ready! " 

and players cant join... what I must do after this ... whether i must add looping so that after  5 mins this message " The PVP Arena is now open!  Take me there now ! ","No thanks"  will appear ?

2. Question : While players fight and when one opponent is killed.both must be teleported to start but its not happening...i can revive the dead player again fight starts... how to solve this ?

when kill with game.get_event_flag("pvp") == 3 and pc.get_map_index() == 26 and npc.is_pc() and pvp_manager.get_fight_mode() == 2 begin
            pvp_manager.set_fight_mode(3)
            if arena[pvp_manager.get_arena()][3] == 3 then
                return
            end
            arena[pvp_manager.get_arena()][3] = 3
            notice_in_map(pc.getname().." has won the fight against "..pvp_manager.get_duel_partner().."!", pc.get_map_index())
            pvp_attenders[pvp_manager.get_attender_id_by_name(pvp_manager.get_duel_partner())].fight_mode = 3
            pvp_attenders[pvp_manager.get_my_attender_id()].winner = true
            pvp_attenders[pvp_manager.get_attender_id_by_name(pvp_manager.get_duel_partner())].winner = false

pc.change_gold(game.get_event_flag("pvp_round_gold")*pvp_round_num)

timer("fight_end", 5)
        end

when fight_end.timer begin
            pc.warp_local(pc.get_map_index(), 12600, 23400)
            pvp_manager.local_pc_warp(pvp_manager.get_duel_partner(), 126, 24)
        end

Well here this function is not working...  what i must do?

3) How to prevent using of pots say red potions and blue and elxir inside arena ground before starting the duels in the countdown..

Thanks in Advance

Waiting for solution 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...