Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hallo m2dev.

I have problem about memory used in main client. After a couple of teleporting to maps my memory is to high and showed 900mb used.

In M1 always used minimum 500 mb memory. Every teleport to map memory going up and never back down... Client is crash after 20min maybe 30

I saw in Vanilla topic this message :

 

"+ Membuf errors have been fixed! Now optimized buffer are used which do not consume too much RAM, but still hold enough to keep the players"

 

So how she do it?

Why is this happening?

 

 

Please help me about that. Where I have to searching this problem? This buffer is in the game source or binary source?

 

I used mainline_sg compiled and novaline for binary with update grany,python etc...

 

I don't believe that nobody knows something about that how to fix:/

 

Please.

 

 

edit: Please close because I fixed this problem myself...  LoL

Memory is max used right now 450mb/500mb :)

Edited by terrorr
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7125-please-help-memory-buffer-is-to-high/
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.