Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello, I need to know (just for having an idea and not especially for opening a server) what VPS are able to run ~50 player without any problems (and more if it's possible) at Eterhost (again for example) ?
 

I need it because I don't have any idea about the metin2's ressources consumption

 

Thanks all :)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7072-vps-for-~50-players/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, for example two, but it's an example as I said ^^

Standard VPS - 2GB RAM

128GB HDD / 32GB SSD Storage

2 vCores AMD Opteron 4386 3,8 Ghz

Anti-DDoS Pro

Automated Daily Backups

Cloud Firewall

Triple hardware RAID setup

12.20€/month

 

this is good i think. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7072-vps-for-~50-players/#findComment-44801
Share on other sites

http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/index.xml

https://metin2.download/picture/bBzQ7YPtRRQY8K1a1RFTNzU1947ZxN6p/.png

I used to have these 2 channels with 3 core Each player in the E 180 no No problem.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7072-vps-for-~50-players/#findComment-44805
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.