• Premium

Hi,

I'm RoThe and I'm glad I found this forum. Plenty of awesome stuff going on here :).

I've been thinking about this topic for quite some time now (almost two years I guess).

But before my break with metin2 it was hard to accomplish since there was no source code released.

I'd like to implement an 8th skill for every race.

The animation and the client side part should't be THAT a problem I guess. I did it once, kinda.. but the skills didn't do any damage.

Now with the source code released, would it be that hard too add a new skill? I'm really wondering that it seems like nobody tried yet.

Any ideas where to look or start any tips, or has anybody done it yet?

I've got kind of a hard time with the source. 

Thanks

• Premium

Alright thanks for the links. Gonna take a look into it.

How do you guys open/edit the source btw?`Couldn't find a .sln or .csproj files, so do you just copy the files in Visual Studio or aren't you even using VS?

EDIT: Nevermind... I usually program with C# and of course csproj would stand for c sharp project i guess.. there are indeed .vcproj files..^^

• 3 weeks later...

How do you guys open/edit the source btw?`Couldn't find a .sln or .csproj files, so do you just copy the files in Visual Studio or aren't you even using VS?

EDIT: Nevermind... I usually program with C# and of course csproj would stand for c sharp project i guess.. there are indeed .vcproj files..^^

any updates?

did they work?

depend on what you are used to work whit but most of them use vs sence it is already there to be used just update your project if needed , and work as you like .