Help, Connection Refused

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Hi Guys, I change the item_name, item_proto, mob_proto and mob_name in the serverfiles, but now when I start the server show me "Connection Refused".. Help

They have mistakes.

In the folder where your db core is located you have a file called syserr. In this file you can find almost everytime the source of your problem. You probably never looked in it and you deleted it everytime. Stop doing this. Are very, very important those files for finding the source of your problems. Everytime when something is not working check these files and you may find where's your problem.

Delete it (if you didn't already), and open your db core. Wait until your db core closes (because it will) and then read syserr.

PS: I recommend you to delete it because it's easier to find the problems when the files are small and your errors are writed only once.

Hi Guys, I change the item_name, item_proto, mob_proto and mob_name in the serverfiles, but now when I start the server show me "Connection Refused".. Help

Probably db can't read unknown things. Like Cataclismo said. Read your syserr you will find the error.

Kind Regards

Ken

Do not be sorry, be better.

SYSERR: May  5 22:35:28 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 867

SYSERR: May  5 22:35:28 :: Start: TABLE_POSTFIX not configured use default
SYSERR: May  5 22:35:38 :: Load:  DirectQuery failed(SELECT IP_FROM, IP_TO, COUNTRY_NAME FROM iptocountry)
SYSERR: May  5 22:45:15 :: hupsig: SIGHUP, SIGINT, SIGTERM signal has been received. shutting down.
SYSERR: May  5 22:45:18 :: pid_deinit: 
End of pid

SYSERR: May  5 22:47:55 :: pid_init: 
Start of pid: 856

SYSERR: May  5 22:47:55 :: Start: TABLE_POSTFIX not configured use default

It´s this that is in my Syserr in the db