Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I have serverfile by hope v2, game 2089M and I noticed that moving speed over 200 doesn't apply. Even if I have 210 or 220 or even more, my character is moving like he has 200 moving speed. How can I change this restriction and set more max speed on the server?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6606-max-speed-on-server/
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.