[ Dead Download Link ] MEGA Link Downloader [ We Need You ]

Rumor

This may be more of a piece of information than a guide but I wanted to share since we use mega so much and it's a bit buggier than the old megaupload.

I had to download 13 files (GTA V :D) via mega because the other hosts were all those ones that limit the speed to 50K or only allow 1 download per X amount of hours. The mega site kept bugging out on me, the downloads would get stuck at a certain percentage each time!! This has happened several times in the past. So I figured maybe it had to do with me trying to queue all 13 at once. I tried one download at a time and they still got stuck.

Anyway I tried this tool I found and it's clean and works GREAT. http://sourceforge.net/projects/megalinkdownloader/

It has good configurable options and I actually got a faster download speed out of it. I was getting over 6 MB/s per download link and it downloaded all the files I needed without problem. On Mega I only get 2-4.5 MB/s.

Enjoy

• Good 1
  • Love 4

I've tried two different sources and cracks (v3 and v4) and both of them don't work. they both have the same problem. When you run launcher.exe it says to start the game with PlayGTAV.exe and when you start the game with that it asks you to sign in to social club. When you click offline mode it says you have to had signed in previously on this computer in order to use that. Even if you create a REAL account and sign in then try offline mode it continues the same error. I've tried various things I've found online to fix this issue and it doesn't work. Alot of people are having this problem.

• Premium

I've tried two different sources and cracks (v3 and v4) and both of them don't work. they both have the same problem. When you run launcher.exe it says to start the game with PlayGTAV.exe and when you start the game with that it asks you to sign in to social club. When you click offline mode it says you have to had signed in previously on this computer in order to use that. Even if you create a REAL account and sign in then try offline mode it continues the same error. I've tried various things I've found online to fix this issue and it doesn't work. Alot of people are having this problem.

You've been doing something wrong probably.

If you need assistance on that we can discusse this in private.

In-topic:

Didnt knew that one, have been using this for a time now (since 2013):

http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.pt/

I will test the one you showed to give my opinion on each one is better and has more functions.

• Premium

Make sure to change date and time at correct format :> I think this is 18/04/2015 and the time should be 16:00 

You've been doing something wrong probably.

If you need assistance on that we can discusse this in private.

In-topic:

Didnt knew that one, have been using this for a time now (since 2013):

http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.pt/

I will test the one you showed to give my opinion on each one is better and has more functions.

Thankyou, I saw that one first but it appears to be a virus. The Mega downloaded I posted doesn't trip any AV.

Make sure to change date and time at correct format :> I think this is 18/04/2015 and the time should be 16:00

None of the cracked ones said to do this and one of the ones I downloaded was directly from a friend who said it worked fine for him, so I never tried this. I already deleted all that stuff out of rage :P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...