[Bug] Channel crashes when 3 or more person group!

Hello as the topic, it was discovered another bug that causes the freaking channel at 3 person group and more!
You know how to fix it? I read that you need to change something in party.cpp
Here you have a topic in forthcoming issues:

http://www.mpcforum.pl/topic/1162267-info-nowy-backdoor-game-r34083/

Error works on versions 34083 (34k) and 40250[sg/GF](40K).

@Translate Info by eddR:

Let me explain how it works.

You need 3 people ( or 3 chars whatever ) , then you need to go DT(for example) You leave one of them outside 
without party the other 2 you need to get inside the tower. Then you need to logout those 2 char that you 
went inside. Relog to the same channel and again you go with the same 2 char inside DT. Then again logout, 
relog to the same channel and then you add the 3 char to the party and game crashes.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most understandable translation from that topic:

This is not a backdoor, and the effect of blocking P2P ports. Btw. its use is different - P(ar)T(y) does a person A with person B, then leader of the group or person A is for example in M(ap)1, and person B goes to the DT, then person C click "Join this group" by person B, then person A accepts and crashes channel.

So as i understand, u have at least 2 cores on the same channel and 3 players...

This is a new backdoor 40k to 34k, and which:
#Translate Google:

"Somehow it did not quite work like that, because I checked the 3 characters on one sub channelu (one has two dug into the dungeon to dungeon) and the three figures standing on end next to each other and I added to the PT also fell channel."
#--
Sorry, my bad english.

The most understandable translation from that topic:

This is not a backdoor, and the effect of blocking P2P ports. Btw. its use is different - P(ar)T(y) does a person A with person B, then leader of the group or person A is for example in M(ap)1, and person B goes to the DT, then person C click "Join this group" by person B, then person A accepts and crashes channel.

So as i understand, u have at least 2 cores on the same channel and 3 players...

Probably not only

"PT crashes since the end of the Dungeon value that blocks the establishment of PT in the dungeon instead of 0 or 1 is null.."

Some people need to found out the definiction of racism. You will see soon when tons of polish people will move to this forum hoping to found better staff without having to do anything them selves. All they do it's just beg people to do something for them , they dont even attempt to try. 

BTW. Im polish my self.

@topic

Let me explain how it works.

You need 3 people ( or 3 chars whatever ) , then you need to go DT(for example) You leave one of them outside without party the other 2 you need to get inside the tower. Then you need to logout those 2 char that you went inside. Relog to the same channel and again you go with the same 2 char inside DT. Then again logout , relog to the same channel and then you add the 3 char to the party and game crashes.

I'm not using 34k game but i will have a look when i have some time free beacuse i think i know where the problem is.