Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello, I have Azulox Item Shop (released here I think) and I have a problem.

 

I put the mysql table, I config the config.php, etc...

 

But I have this error : AkLhGK4.png

 

And if in game I use "web" command from the console, there's the same problem.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6535-azulox-item-shop-problem/
Share on other sites

LOL it's a very bad modified version of mine (you can found original there http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-guides-strategies/3140443-release-ishop-v1-ingame-website.html )

 

I try to check the code but it's so ugly & deprecated xD I need try it in live for understand the problem

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6535-azulox-item-shop-problem/#findComment-41493
Share on other sites

  • Premium

www.youradress.com/ishop/?pid=7&c=ro&sid=1&sas=0

 

pid=7

 

pid is player id.

 

and c=ro

 

c is country

 

Game make this if item shop is open in game :

 

snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "mall http://%s/ishop?pid=%u&c=%s&sid=%d&sas=%s",
                g_strWebMallURL.c_str(), ch->GetPlayerID(), country_code, g_server_id, sas);

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6535-azulox-item-shop-problem/#findComment-41500
Share on other sites

  • Premium

 

Where should I put this?:

 

snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "mall http://%s/ishop?pid=%u&c=%s&sid=%d&sas=%s",

                g_strWebMallURL.c_str(), ch->GetPlayerID(), country_code, g_server_id, sas);

 

 

IT'S ALREADY IN CMD_GENERAL.CPP

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6535-azulox-item-shop-problem/#findComment-41508
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.