how can i compile game+db 40k source with visual studio 2013

i want compile game+db 40 source with vs 2013

so i must know where into files about lib and inculude files

i dont see any topic about like this for game compile with vs2013: 

Denis please topic for game+db compiling with vs2013

anyone want explain please?

btw i have error boost/typeof/typeof.hpp no such file or directory what i need do?

• 2 months later...

if you do not plan (and i'm sure that you do not nor do i know any one how plan) to make a metin2 server on windows as far as i know , then you do not actually need to compile the game on the windows interface (in other words you do not need to compile it using visual studio) but if you are intersted just to learn then all what you have to do is very similar to the client part : include what must be included (cryptop,boost , ...etc) you will find every thing in the Extern lib

btw : it should be configuerd by default but it uses a path like this : ../../../Extern

just fix it as needed

• Love 2

if you do not plan (and i'm sure that you do not nor do i know any one how plan) to make a metin2 server on windows as far as i know , then you do not actually need to compile the game on the windows interface (in other words you do not need to compile it using visual studio) but if you are intersted just to learn then all what you have to do is very similar to the client part : include what must be included (cryptop,boost , ...etc) you will find every thing in the Extern lib

btw : it should be configuerd by default but it uses a path like this : ../../../Extern

just fix it as needed

but there is a lot of errrors i tried a lot of so need tutorial really

• 3 weeks later...

just fix it as needed

ah would be nice to your open tutorial friend i tired a lot of (

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...