• Premium

Hello,

i have few problems with my server..

1) Sometimes when player warp, NPCs disappear, player needs relog..

2) Using table item_awards crashing DB core (error: *)

3) socket2 don't work in item_awards

4) Lots of packet errors in syserr (error: **)

I'm using 40k core (compiled from source, so i need c++ fix)

*:

Asseration failed: (iSlot < SQL_MAX_NUM), function AsyncQuery, file DBManager.cpp, line 155

DBManager.cpp, line 155:

void CDBManager::AsyncQuery(const char * c_pszQuery, int iSlot)
{
	assert(iSlot < SQL_MAX_NUM);
	m_asyncSQL[iSlot]->AsyncQuery(c_pszQuery);
	++g_query_count[1];
}

**:

SYSERR: Apr  2 12:05:17 :: Process: SEQUENCE 39a84280 mismatch 0xaf != 0x64 header 254
SYSERR: Apr  2 12:05:17 :: Process: SEQUENCE_LOG [UNKNOWN]-------------
	[254 : 0xaf]

Thanks, best regards,

DemoroCZ

1)

The error is clearly a failed assertion.

assertion means that you declare a statement that must be true, otherwise the game crashes. In your code, it's the assert(iSlot < SQL_MAX_NUM) part.

So, the argument iSlot is bigger than SQL_MAX_NUM. SQL_MAX_NUM is defined in DBManager.h

enum eSQL_SLOT
{
    SQL_PLAYER,
    SQL_ACCOUNT,
SQL_COMMON,
SQL_HOTBACKUP,
    SQL_MAX_NUM,
};

I guess that should help you find the error. you can trace it back and fix it then ;)

If you're using source, make sure that all the packets are in sync, that'll also fix the header mismatch errors ;) mainline_released serverside + novaline clientside does work (or one of those clean client sources) without those errors :)
  • Love 1

• Premium

1)

The error is clearly a failed assertion.

assertion means that you declare a statement that must be true, otherwise the game crashes. In your code, it's the assert(iSlot < SQL_MAX_NUM) part.

So, the argument iSlot is bigger than SQL_MAX_NUM. SQL_MAX_NUM is defined in DBManager.h

enum eSQL_SLOT
{
    SQL_PLAYER,
    SQL_ACCOUNT,
SQL_COMMON,
SQL_HOTBACKUP,
    SQL_MAX_NUM,
};

I guess that should help you find the error. you can trace it back and fix it then ;)

If you're using source, make sure that all the packets are in sync, that'll also fix the header mismatch errors ;) mainline_released serverside + novaline clientside does work (or one of those clean client sources) without those errors :)