[Problem] Gm Protection - Itens / Invitations

Hello,

I have a little problem in my sv files - lycan- ( Binary:28249 / Game: 43360 / Db: 43370 ).

GM characters can´t negociate, invite/receive group invitations or drop itens - ( Just GM characters ).

This 'permissions' are not blocked with .py ....

This problem can be resolved with a diff .. but I can't find it anywere .

Wll, someone can give me a diff to remove this 'protection' or help me to resolve this with another way ?

Sorry for my bad english ._.

Kind Regards,

FuiObrigado.

You don't have to create a new topic for this :)

If you need a source solution, I'll help you. Other than that you'll have to wait for someone to create a dif.

Oh, and he can only create the dif if he gets the gamefile from you. The size differs in every rev so they can't speculate where the restrictions are in your gamefile ;)

• Love 1

If you need a source solution, I'll help you. Other than that you'll have to wait for someone to create a dif.

Oh, and he can only create the dif if he gets the gamefile from you. The size differs in every rev so they can't speculate where the restrictions are in your gamefile ;)

Why you don't use you old account? 

Why you don't use you old account? 

What old account? :D

Oh and private questions should be asked by pm, we don't want to go OT here :)

Humm, can you add me on skype ?

Humm, can you add me on skype ?

Read my signature, I don't have that and it won't help you. I can't edit the gamefile, if you want me to help you, just tell me where the source is and I'll post you the changes needed to remove the protection :)