Hello guy,

I open this topic because I never found this information in others topics.

I want know what function implements each server side process:

I understand that the db processs implements a cache db for local connection of the core,

the auth service provide access for login when the channel core permit connection to the game.

So, I don't understand What function have the game99 service and the markcore service.

In addition I don't understand for what kind of reason there are  (in the vanilla core that i found) 2 process for each channel and when I can identify the 2 difference channel core from 2 channel process (excpet for the name)

Thanks a lot.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game99 core is not very special in these levels, it's a game core like the others, but the maps are usually independent of the channel, therefore the reason that there is only 1 game99 per server. The maps in that core will be "global" and when a player leaves a map on game99, he will always return to channel 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok i lost the notification of your reply.

Thanks for your clear answer I also understand why there is 2 core on channel1: 1 is for elaborate some maps and the other one is for other maps (e.g) village are in core 1_1 and spider cove is on core 1_2.... this things is quite annoying but now is clear

thanks for your help guy.