1 problem /1 request

Hy metin2 dev i have a problem with lycan skills, i can't add points  to skills, and i need lycan skill proto for navicat just 170 171 172 173 174 175 because 174 and 175 skills (buff skills) have a bug , they don't give the bonus that they must to .

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

A better explain for the first problem

3Y2QSyA.jpg

When i click to + nothing happens  the skill do not upgrade

For the secound problem.

When i use skill 174 175 it must to give me an bigger dmg than normal , but it;s not

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, no one is forced to work for you.
This is a section of the support and help.

Try one and post the errors, problems.

Do not live directly and ask how to fix.

Eventually it would help if you put a picture to understand what it is exactly.

so i don't force anybody to work for me, if someone want to help me , he will do, i don't need your help mr anaf.

are you a co-moderator or co-administrator? what i did wrong? so, how i say i don't need your help, i know that you are in ymir team and you work for +12000$ , why i say ymir team? did you rememb your name on pro-..... ? ,,Ymir'' did you rememb when the first 40k was released and you said,, i have serverfiles full 40k like official ,all full systems'', and yea i am nobody. so if someone want to help me he will do , if he don't that's it.i will update the topic to make people understand better.