Unpack eterpack w/ diffrent xtea key

Go to solution Solved by HellBoy,

Hi,

I've been trying to unpack an .epk that's packed with a diffrent xtea key, but without sucess.

I know what the key is, and I've tried diffrent unpackers, but it isn't working x.x

I've tried the Infero one but it says it can't connect to the server so I can't even give it a shot.

So I've been trying with the FileArchiver r3869

Here's the log

Metin2 File Archiver
Revision 3869
Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Tim.

Extracting archive root
[ERROR] The specified key was invalid (EA22B980 != 5A4F434D)
[ERROR] Failed to unpack index file
[ERROR] Failed to open root
Done

I don't know how to change the key, I tried using a hex editor to change EA22B980 to 5A4F434D but I can't find 'EA22B980' (probably doing it the wrong way tho XD)

How do I set the xtea and magic key on that thingy, or if you have an easier solution, I'd like to know

Kind Regards,

Annie

protection by Owaran

Could you be more specific whenever you're posting something?

That's considered spam.

And no that's not the one with the Owaran protection.

The Owaran one has the .eix packed inside the .bin, the one I'm unpacking already has the .eix in the pack folder.

Anyways, this one is not hard to unpack, I already have the keys, I just need the program to work.

• Honorable Member

I don't know how to change the key, I tried using a hex editor to change EA22B980 to 5A4F434D but I can't find 'EA22B980' (probably doing it the wrong way tho XD)

The pack archiver you're actually using could be packed. You have to unpack it and then you'll be able to hex-edit it.

The pack archiver you're actually using could be packed. You have to unpack it and then you'll be able to hex-edit it.

I don't know how to unpack the the PackArchiver :/

Isn't there a manual way to set the xtea and magic keys on the program?

I'm using http://metin2dev.org/board/files/file/4-filearchiver/