Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

if you look at it not a firewall on your router ?

if i have blocked game 28k dont run too BIND_IP: (public ip) but game 28k work fine i say up post

 

First check you in start.sh not put another IP, ip The conflict that enter the home at the BIND_IP
 
Secondly, once post a picture from FreeBSD network configuration.

 

if you look at it not a firewall on your router ?

if i have blocked game 28k dont run too BIND_IP: (public ip) but game 28k work fine i say up post

 

First check you in start.sh not put another IP, ip The conflict that enter the home at the BIND_IP
 
Secondly, once post a picture from FreeBSD network configuration.

 

 

if you look at it not a firewall on your router ?

if i have blocked game 28k dont run too BIND_IP: (public ip) but game 28k work fine i say up post

 

First check you in start.sh not put another IP, ip The conflict that enter the home at the BIND_IP
 
Secondly, once post a picture from FreeBSD network configuration.

 

now look maybe you now understand....

 

game28k: BIND_IP(PUBLIC IP) work fine                               (sorry i dont look on first me post and i fixed game 28k work fine BIND_IP: (public ip)

game 40k my own: BIND_IP (PUBLIC IP) socket_tcp_bind: tcp_socket: Can't assign requested address

this problem is on source i know...

 

 

sh start.sh here are you

#!/bin/sh

echo -e "033[31m  
Ile Channeli Uruchomic ? n 
1 -	(1)	Channeln  "

read traceur
case $traceur in 

	1*)
		echo -e "033[31m Start Baza Danych ..033[0m"
		cd logowanie/db && ./db &
		sleep 2
		echo -e "033[31m Start Logowanie.033[0m"
		cd logowanie/auth && ./auth &
		sleep 2
		echo -e "033[31m Start Channel 1.033[0m"
		cd ./channel/ch1 && ./game &
		cd ..
		esac

 

 

if you look at it not a firewall on your router ?

if i have blocked game 28k dont run too BIND_IP: (public ip) but game 28k work fine i say up post

 

First check you in start.sh not put another IP, ip The conflict that enter the home at the BIND_IP
 
Secondly, once post a picture from FreeBSD network configuration.

 

I've tried does not work

wtf?

 

BIND_IP: 192.168.1.35

that is what you need to do.

 

DO NOT CHANGE WHAT I DID !!!

 

I have already connected with TV and fixed it but I'm sure that he changed it

lol i say i need public ip no local computer.... 

no need any fix to 192.168.xxxx omg 

 

wtf?

 

BIND_IP: 192.168.1.35

that is what you need to do.

 

DO NOT CHANGE WHAT I DID !!!

 

I have already connected with TV and fixed it but I'm sure that he changed it

lol i say i need public ip no local computer.... 

no need any fix to 192.168.xxxx omg 

 

want to connect to the server from another computer?
 
You open the PC server? To use the computer as a host?

 

 

 

wtf?

 

BIND_IP: 192.168.1.35

that is what you need to do.

 

DO NOT CHANGE WHAT I DID !!!

 

I have already connected with TV and fixed it but I'm sure that he changed it

lol i say i need public ip no local computer.... 

no need any fix to 192.168.xxxx omg 

 

want to connect to the server from another computer?
 
You open the PC server? To use the computer as a host?

 

 DB Aciliyor ..
Test Server
Log OffAsyncSQL: connected to 127.0.0.1 (reconnect 1)
Success PLAYER
AsyncSQL: connected to 127.0.0.1 (reconnect 1)
Success ACCOUNT
AsyncSQL: connected to 127.0.0.1 (reconnect 1)
Success COMMON
AsyncSQL: connected to 127.0.0.1 (reconnect 1)
Success HOTBACKUP
 
 Auth Aciliyor (AUTH) ..
 
 CH1 Aciliyor ..
 
 GAME99 Aciliyor ..
 
 CH1 Online ..
 
map allow does not
 
does not come

 

 

wtf?

 

BIND_IP: 192.168.1.35

that is what you need to do.

 

DO NOT CHANGE WHAT I DID !!!

 

I have already connected with TV and fixed it but I'm sure that he changed it

lol i say i need public ip no local computer.... 

no need any fix to 192.168.xxxx omg 

 

want to connect to the server from another computer?
 
You open the PC server? To use the computer as a host?

 

yes 

https://metin2.download/picture/gRv8FANEuUBf0kjO3JX8Nc8s4Z5dnCqH/.png

map allow does not
socked_tcp_bind does not
 
does not come
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1

 

https://metin2.download/picture/gRv8FANEuUBf0kjO3JX8Nc8s4Z5dnCqH/.png

map allow does not
socked_tcp_bind does not
 
does not come

 

you problem is timebomb alias limit_time

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1

 

 

https://metin2.download/picture/gRv8FANEuUBf0kjO3JX8Nc8s4Z5dnCqH/.png

map allow does not
socked_tcp_bind does not
 
does not come

 

you problem is timebomb alias limit_time

 

Thanx.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1

 

 

lol i say i need public ip no local computer.... 

no need any fix to 192.168.xxxx omg

 

you have to use it and make your internal IP (192.168.1.35) as DMZ

http://www.tp-link.us/article/?faqid=28

 

I have never tried that at all but at least that is what I know.

  • Good 1

 

lol i say i need public ip no local computer.... 

no need any fix to 192.168.xxxx omg

 

you have to use it and make your internal IP (192.168.1.35) as DMZ

http://www.tp-link.us/article/?faqid=28

 

I have never tried that at all but at least that is what I know.

 

hmm so why when i put to game 28k BIND_IP: (public ip) i dont have this message" socket_tcp_bind: tcp_socket: Can't assign requested

address???

 

i dont have dmz on my internet

  • 1 year later...

bump

Same problem

It's about that Internal IP FIX (diff) works for 28k, and not for source.
Even if changed in config.cpp from "192.168" to "999.999" - theres a entergame packet error, clients without hamachi launcher refuse to connect to the game.

BIND_IP binds the IP to the channels at source files, but that doesn't help anyway
Main problem is: why does it work on 28k and not on 40k+
Maybe diff creators would share what exacly their diffs change.

I have the same Problem...

My Internet Settings: Internet -> Modem -> Router -> Server

I have a Home Server (HP ProLiant DL380G6), installed OS is FreeBSD 9.3 x64 (there isn't a WIndows installed or Hamachi, It's only a Root!!!)

I use KoriDev- Files.

 

PUBLIC_IP:

If i use the BIND_IP in the Config Files - i get this message: "socket_tcp_bind: tcp_socket: Can't assign requested"

same procedure if i use "-I 81.217.x.x -P PORT" in the start.sh - i get also the message: "socket_tcp_bind: tcp_socket: Can't assign requested"

 

LOKAL_IP:

if i use the lokal IP, i can connect Lokal in the Game BUT,

if i want to connect from an Other PC (outside from my network), at the PC from a Friend for example. -> than i get a kick at the choose the Character.

I testeded also the connection; i opened the Ports 1-65000. Firewall at Router is Offline.

 

Sysinstall:

IPv4 Gateway: 192.168.0.1

IPv4 Adress: 192.168.0.110

Name Server: 192.168.0.1

Netmask: 255.255.255.0

 

I want only to connect into the game outside of my network.. , that my friends are able to connect...

I tested it with worse files (ViruzDev) - the Game is not so good as the Koridev... and i'm able to connect outside from my Internet. (The bad Files are working, and the Other Files arn't working, but i need this Files.... :(((    )

-> Conclusion -> The Net Configuration is OK.

 

I don't know whats the problem....

 

Sorry for my bad english...

Sincerely

JeeX

 

P.S. I have no experience with Source and i don't have a Source.... Pls help me... I'm working on this problem since 3 weeks...

 

 

 

  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.