[HELP] How can I deal with this hack ?

Hello guys !

I'm facing a problem with hack ,  which changes it's name whenever you run 

it , anything I can edit with Enigma protection to prevent this hack from running ?

or any python script can solve this problem ?

Hack site :http://www.metin2hilecim.com/2014/03/metin2-edward-pvp-botu-yardmc-hilesi.html

Note : I'm here to ask for help not to buy so please don't ask for money !

Thank you ..

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not talking that took me minutes to find the right download i cant even make the hack work got some creppy errors in turkish or wth is that.Now this guy was cockie even if his main window change its name the mainbots one doesnt [[[from what i saw in the clip]]] and start with Edward: and other craps you can block that windows name with enigma and problem solved!

use ahnlab hs

What is this ? 

can you add me on skype ?

Knight.Rider1000

Not talking that took me minutes to find the right download i cant even make the hack work got some creppy errors in turkish or wth is that.Now this guy was cockie even if his main window change its name the mainbots one doesnt [[[from what i saw in the clip]]] and start with Edward: and other craps you can block that windows name with enigma and problem solved!

Window's name also changes whenever you run the hack , I was wondering if it's possible to block the hack by the number of the letters 

(they are two in this case) , is it possible with Enigma ?