Jump to content

Arbana Map


Recommended Posts

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hello,

 

Spoiler

084035bVlHg.jpg
084035E9rGd.jpg
084035gGkSd.jpg
084035hToNe.jpg
084035JrQSg.jpg


I have completed this map and I would like to share it with you. It's 3x3 and conceived for farmers.‏
You should know how to implement it, if you don't just ask and I can make a tutorial.‏

Important:‏
Please do not release this without my permission elsewhere as it's only for CP-Community and metin2dev, if
I see it on elitepvpers I will ask for it to be deleted.

I hope you like the map, if you find any bug or similar let me know and I will fix it.

  • Metin2 Dev 45
  • Not Good 1
  • Good 28
  • muscle 1
  • Love 4
  • Love 59
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/42-arbana-map/
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

write the map in the atlasinfo.txt in root.eix/epk and locale_en.eix/epk

after that, write the map in filezilla

 

 

 

 

EDIT: after installing it, i have to say, it's a very very beautiful map,

it's a perfekt farm map

 

 

some pictures of the things, i like on this map

  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/42-arbana-map/#findComment-3942
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Arbana 2 Maybe Update?

Vote now for Release

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6rcv8Oth7M

XNanb.jpg

 

It looks flipin good dunno where we can vote but i vote for realease XD

3:22 , name of this "tune" pls ;c ?

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/42-arbana-map/#findComment-23433
Share on other sites

 

 

3:22 , name of this "tune" pls ;c ?

 You can Vote on Youtube^^

and the Tune is from another online game xD!.... i dont know

i can upload it next time

 

 

#Part 2 coming on 17:00 when we have 20 Votes <3 

because I do not want I'll do everything for free , and I will also see if it's worth it .

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/42-arbana-map/#findComment-23442
Share on other sites

Part 3 is finished, release date is 9.11

(3 New Bridges)

 

Loading Picture:

PbQTf.jpg

 

 

Part 3 target Likes / Votes 20.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/42-arbana-map/#findComment-23576
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.