VDI FreeBSD 9.2 / Compilable Sources

• Bronze

M2 Download Center

This is the hidden content, please
( Internal )

Hi,

As requested by some users i have you a VM with FreeBSD 9.2 32bit, novaline source and pre installed Ports so

you can compile the game. It was like 10 minutes of work to enter the commands so no thanks needed.

Link: HerpDerp
Login: root
Pw: dev

To compile the game: 

cd /usr/src/novaline/Srcs/Server/game/src
gmake clean
gmake -j20

If there are any Problems or questsions you can add me in Skype(l337-5p34k) or Message me here i'll always give you support. 

Kind regards

TheGame

€: There are no Serverfiles on this VM because i dont have test serverfiles. If someone have Serverfiles for me i'll implement them and upload 

an updated version of this VM.

€: Updated Link: Thanks to Da'Real Pain

• Metin2 Dev 177
  • kekw 9
  • Eyes 7
  • Dislove 3
  • Angry 1
  • Not Good 4
  • Sad 5
  • Cry 3
  • Smile Tear 4
  • Think 2
  • Confused 4
  • Scream 3
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 123
  • Love 25
  • Love 306

• Bronze

Hi,

As requested by some users i have you a VM with FreeBSD 9.2 32bit, novaline source and pre installed Ports so

you can compile the game. It was like 10 minutes of work to enter the commands so no thanks needed.

Link: HerpDerp

Login: root

Pw: dev

Kind regards

TheGame

Thankssssss!!!! xD

• Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 2
  • Love 1
  • Love 1

• Bronze

What I don't understand is: Why do so many people copy the source to /usr/src ?

This directory is used for the FreeBSD source code and normally you don't put your own stuff there.

You can move the source where you want. I started to put my sources in there 4 years ago and never changed something ^^

This directory is used for the FreeBSD source code and normally you don't put your own stuff there.

You can move the source where you want. I started to put my sources in there 4 years ago and never changed something ^^

Mean you before 4 jears a meitn2 source?

• Bronze

Mean you before 4 jears a meitn2 source?

The Metin2 source is not the only thing you can work with on FreeBSD ;)

• Love 2

• Bronze

So i download with my Vserver and install my Private serverfiles and upload it on mega for you :) Uploa speed 62 MB :D

I have to make some big changes in the VM as well, fix some bugs in the source (internal ip e.g), add a script that put's the game in

the right place inside the serverfiles and renames the old so you guys will have a betther workflow. I also forgot to add the libs ^^

€: Sry for double post >.<

Announcements

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.