[error]Launcher 40250 Game

Hi guys, does anyone know a launcher that works with the 40250 game rev? Whenever i try invoice 2013 launcher (starter) it gives this error.

d0b1762cb3.png

Im using the maxmi 3.6 serverfiles with the client (aphium2)

f2dd9b5acd.png

I really want to play with my friends but they can only log on with the launcher which doesn't work.

Does anyone have a launcher that works with this client, or is there another away for my friends to connect to my server without launcher if so please tell me soo.

Really appreciate.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Goto all .py scripts in pack/root and replace True with TRUE and False with FALSE

Kind regards

KIDD

Thanks i did that and althought it doesn't appear any errors anymore, the client instantly opens and closes again :X i change all the False to FALSE and True to TRUE.

cheers.

EDIT maybe this helps:

1109 14:47:00977 :: Failed to load script file : UIScript/PopupDialog.py
1109 14:47:00978 :: 
ui.py(line:2765) LoadScriptFile

LoadScriptFile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - exceptions.AttributeError:'module' object has no attribute 'DRAGON_SOUL_EQUIPMENT_SLOT_START'

1109 14:47:00978 :: ============================================================================================================
1109 14:47:00978 :: Abort!!!!

1109 14:47:00991 :: ============================================================================================================
1109 14:47:00991 :: Abort!!!!

go to locale_game.txt in your locale_xx.exi/epk

and add

DRAGON_SOUL_EQUIPMENT_SLOT_START [TAB] (anything)

strange i did what u said and still the same error look:

3a5455853e.png

and then this 71a09a9954.png

i have no idea :X, for example when i used a 34k client the launcher works perfectly but when i tried in this 40k game client the launcher is just full of erros:X

therefore all my friends that previously played with me, cannot play anymore since the launcher isnt working and i don't know how to put my server into no launcher needed. 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal