2 quick questions i need help with please

• Premium

hi all

i wanted to ask 2 questions please

first one i have a client that i want to extract the pack files of it

so i got the Lzo key from a tool called (eix xtea key bruter Padmak) then modified the m2.exe tool by replacing the old lzo key with the new one and then wrote xml file for what files i want to extract

and when i drag the xml file to the m2.exe tool i got this error
8kObhg.png

here is the xml that i wrote :

<Buildfile version="1.1">
	<Action type="extract" archivePath="C:UsersAhlammDesktopLZO Orginalroot" outputPath="C:UsersAhlammDesktopLZO Orginaloutput" extractAll="YES" createXML="YES" xmlPath="root_repack.xml" />
</Buildfile>

what seems the problem ? did i do something wrong ,or i need to do something else ?

second question im searching for a system that i think is called (Pet System Full by PACIFICADOR) i found that system but only the server side without the client side so its no use to me and i think this system is only for 40k files is there any similar system with the same features for other games like 34k and if no does anyone know where i can find this system to extract it from another client or to download it if its available 

here is a video for this system :

thanks you very much in advance 

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

first question: we don't support stealing from other pserver clients.

sorry i didn't know that

second question: no idea. PACIFICADOR is a nice guy, I'm sure if you get in contact with him he will help you. I used to chat with him sometimes on techgamers forum chatbox.

i don't think he will help me with this because i think he sells that system he don't offer it for free :)

• Premium

I don't think it's a good idea to steal someones work.Imagine if you created this pet system and some other guy is searching it for free would you feel nice?

i understand you and no one will be happy in this situation but i want this system not to resell it or to put it free in other forums and waste the time that he spent developing such a system to get a false credit i just want to see the code i might learn something or two from this system and i did find this system online but without client side,

and i forgot to mention something i don't want to decrypt other private server work i have the old m2m client and i want to extract some models out of the pack files i searched for a tool online and i did found it but its full of viruses  :(

sorry for the long speech and i hope you understand me :)