Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm logging into the game with the wing/sash equipped.

I set up a hotkey for the skill "Arahan Warrior's Fury". I press the hotkey several times and click on the ground to make the character walk...

That's when the bug happened: the visual effect of the spell was triggered, but the character's animation was canceled and he went running full of effects. This was with the sash equipped.

Then I minimized the game, waited 5 minutes, and went back to try again. After maximizing the window, I did the same procedure: I clicked the skill hotkey several times and clicked on the map ground to walk at the same time. The result? The player got stuck in the same spot and executed the skill animation correctly.

Now I unequipped the sash and tried to reproduce the bug again.

With the game still open, I tried to trigger the bug by pressing the skill hotkey several times and clicking to walk. (Detail: when the bug happens, you don't need to press the hotkey several times. Just pressing it once already starts the animation, but it seems to choke on the first frame, repeats as if it choked twice, and cancels the animation on its own.)

 

YmIFJv.gif

 

Still without the sash, I kept trying to trigger the bug: several clicks on the hotkey and on the ground, but nothing happens.

I used the /go c1 command to return to town and tried again, because after a loading screen (teleport, map change, etc.) it's usually prone to triggering the bug. But nothing. (Detail: still without the sash equipped.)

I tried several times to trigger the bug without the sash equipped, but it simply doesn't happen. The player locks in place, executes the animation normally, and only releases movement after the animation finishes.

Now I exited the game and logged back in without the sash to try to trigger the bug right after login, just like I did with the sash equipped before.

I logged in, tried, but... without the sash equipped, the bug doesn't happen.

Conclusion: I strongly believe the bug is being caused by having the wing/sash equipped. The bug only happens when it's equipped, and even then, it's not every time. Another detail: when the bug does occur, it's not necessary to keep clicking on the map to walk — just one click on the skill hotkey already cancels the animation on its own.

It's also worth noting that the issue doesn't happen with all skills. It seems to mainly affect buff skills that force the player to lock in place to play the animation.

The hotkey used is irrelevant (it can be any configured key), so mentioning the specific key is not relevant.

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.