Server with wolfman

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you pay anything to ymir? They don't have a contract with you.

Also, change the name of the server. Make it like Asd2 and they won't be able to sue you, becose just the name is copyrighted. Or so i think.

Open it faster, i want to play around with the new race xD

Primu din romania Chun? :D

Thanks for answer

just making a p-server is already (like) crushing ymir copyrights what would be the diffirence if you add the wolf man + make a copy of everything each 6-8 hours

and keep it with you make sure that you have more that one domain name for you web-site and test if its colsed reopen it after 24-48 hour no problem -.-

as long as you have money copyrights are dead << i hate it too but this is reality

It would be a different server and I can be one the players please open it faster & let me know.

I also don't think Ymir would do anything, they already sold it to GF.

GF doesnt need to buy it. They got a license for all upcoming updates They already sold it & the other updates with the license. So it doesn't change the situation at all.

Off-topic but I wish YMIR sold the KR1 server-like license instead of KR2 server-like one, but it doesn't fit with GF's 'get money as much as you can' idea.