Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

This may be a long shot but I've been scattering across the internet trying to find some specific translations.

What I'm looking for is:

  • 🇦🇪 Arabic:
    • locale_string.txt
    • oxquiz.lua (not a high priority but I am also interested)
    • translate.lua
  • 🇧🇷 Brazilian Portugese:
    • locale_string.txt
    • oxquiz.lua (not a high priority but I am also interested)
    • translate.lua
    • item_names.txt
    • mob_names.txt

I am looking for the latest versions possible (cannot work with versions before 2015 or at least late 2014).

If you are looking to sell a few txt files save it, I just need them for a few tests so I won't even bother.

 

If anyone else is looking for these files bump or react to this topic I'm sure they are out there somewhere!

Thanks everyone! 🙏

Edited by Mind Rapist
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.