Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have the elemental effects from Metin2RO?
I mean all the effects I would also like the archive with them, if possible.
I can’t figure out how to find them in the official client, from the unpack provided by the community.

https://metin2.download/picture/gIRU5JDsachl3ivTV9ItMrCWF71m74iY/.png

solved ymir work/pc/common, thanks @ Jawwad

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34339-request-elemental-effect-metin2-official/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.