Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, IzuTax said:

Hello,

as the topic says.

It would be cool if anyone has these old server files.

Greetings

 

Which year u meaning? I have some old client when was old "warrior" "boss" spawned somewhere in town for drop coins (Dragon Coins) 😄 It was maybe 2016? Early/later idk, I dont remember to it much, but still have that client 😄
 

Edit: Ah sorry bro u mean sf 😄 I lost sf long time ago :c I dont think so any link exist in 2k6

Edited by Filachilla
  • Smile Tear 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34327-looking-for-nalunia2-sf/#findComment-174319
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.