Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Honorable Member

.png

Atlasinfo Creator is a program that helps you designate a place for a new map and inspect your atlas. It is simple, convenient, and intuitive to use. You can add new maps, remove them, and also change their size and position. Keyboard shortcuts and all essential information can be found in the program’s options.

PS: For some of you, this program may resemble Atlasinfo Manager. That’s no coincidence, Atlasinfo Creator was inspired by that very tool. The key difference is that my program is completely free and has no restrictions whatsoever, so anyone can use it.
Does Atlasinfo Creator perform better? In my opinion, absolutely yes. But I’ll leave the final judgment to you.
Best regards, and have a wonderful New Year.


Download: 

This is the hidden content, please

Requirements: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-8.0.22-windows-x64-installer?cid=getdotnetcore
Check out my other program as well! https://metin2.dev/topic/34138-sub-generator-v11-mega-update

Edited by Tatsumaru
  • Metin2 Dev 70
  • Eyes 1
  • Flame 1
  • Good 13
  • Love 1
  • Love 26

GhwYizE.gif

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34237-atlasinfo-creator-version-11/
Share on other sites

  • Honorable Member
Posted (edited)

I’ve added a few small changes.
▸ Double-clicking a map in the map list will center the view on that map. This can be useful when the map is located somewhere unknown and not visible at first glance.
▸ I’ve added the ability to quickly copy the X and Y positions separately. Previously, only the full map position could be copied.
giphy.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

GhwYizE.gif

Thanks again for this Atlas Tool, Tatsumaru. As I mentioned before, your work is always clean and well thought out you really cover everything a user would expect. The tool has been working great so far and is easily one of the best released tools out there. I really hope we’ll see more tools like this in the future.

  • Love 1

I mean it looks good and all but imo it's a bit too much. I have mine written to auto. Verifies maps exists in client context, if not remove. If the cords are wrong or they collide, they auto snap to nearest correct units, and all affected maps will auto generate settings files. Not sure why would anyone need a whole ass GUI manager for this. Unless you have OCD and want to reorganize all the maps in order which can also be done with simple math, like I did. Other wise just seems a bit excessive, or maybe I'm missing something?

  • Not Good 2
  • Honorable Member
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, eddR said:

I mean it looks good and all but imo it's a bit too much. I have mine written to auto. Verifies maps exists in client context, if not remove. If the cords are wrong or they collide, they auto snap to nearest correct units, and all affected maps will auto generate settings files. Not sure why would anyone need a whole ass GUI manager for this. Unless you have OCD and want to reorganize all the maps in order which can also be done with simple math, like I did. Other wise just seems a bit excessive, or maybe I'm missing something?

I don’t know. Maybe if you shared your solution, a version with a GUI wouldn’t have been necessary for anyone 😉

Edited by Tatsumaru
  • Metin2 Dev 1

GhwYizE.gif

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.