Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have an issue on my MT2 server. During teleporting or changing channels (CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4), sometimes the screen freezes – I can move the camera, but the game doesn’t respond.

To disconnect, I have to press ESC → Log Out or type something in the chat. Then the client immediately gets kicked to the login screen.

The problem happens randomly, for example once every 10 teleports/channel changes, or every few attempts.

I don’t know what’s causing this. I’d like to know what to check in the server logs (syslog, syserr) and what might cause the client to get kicked during teleporting or channel changing.

Any tips or suggestions would be really helpful.

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone help?

https://metin2.download/picture/r3F9504x09DVmF8K988YXgTtGTP6KMUj/.gif

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.