Wolfman Antiflag

• Premium

Hi everybody, I implemented well the wolfman, but an error stay :x

I put the ANTI_WOLFMAN in my proto, I edited the sources of lcient, and game, but my antiflag is a bit f***ed up :

My wolfman can attack with the claw animation... with a fan : but crashes few seconds after.

My wolfman can wear all items.

My wolfman don't recognize claw (he wear it, but he can't attack) (my combo are bugged, so maybe he use the attack with hand, but I can't view).

In every of my weapon I've got  +Shaman in the wear section.

And if it's a shaman weapon I've got +Wolfman.

If someone can help me ^^

The shaman can't wear anything. :x

I think that the ninja can't wear knife, but the claw can used only by wolfman.

PS : I can give screen if you want.

Have a nice day.

• Premium

You work with stolen stuff and ask for help here? Bad idea

No way !!! I create my own wolfman and this topic is created before the wolfman was stolen from Ellie (16oct I guess) !

I do my own wolfman, but I used an old compiler (one claw and antiflag bugged) and then, a friend on skype gave me the Ellie's one. Here's the proof: 194911proto.png

So after I create my own.

PS : I put lot of post here at proof that I create my own, verify by yourself. I create my own stuff (even if it's minor stuff) since 2010, and wolfman is a great challenge, so I implemented it without help (or a bit from Kijaru, I've got skype proof).

But I understand you, but don't worry, I'm not a leecher. ^^