Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I created a CMakeLists file for the Metin2 source files. I can compile it on FreeBSD without any issues using Clang + Ninja. However, I'm encountering the following error when building on Windows. Could you help me resolve this issue?

db/src/Main.cpp:47:13: error: use of undeclared identifier 'SIGSEGV'
   47 |         if (sig == SIGSEGV)
db/src/Main.cpp:52:13: error: use of undeclared identifier 'SIGSEGV'
   52 |         if (sig == SIGSEGV)
db/src/Main.cpp:411:9: error: use of undeclared identifier 'SIGSEGV'
  411 |         signal(SIGSEGV, emergency_sig);

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33662-cmake-ninja-clang-windows-build-errors/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Forum Moderator

Regardless, pass the include holding the signals, like signal.h for instance from libthecore or whatever you use. This is clearly looking for an include, pass it to the file.

Edited by Gurgarath

Gurgarath
coming soon
My Services

I understand what you mean, but even when I add it to libthecore, I encounter a similar error.

MSVC\14.43.34808\include\csignal:22:25: error: no member named 'raise' in the global namespace
   22 | _EXPORT_STD using _CSTD raise;
MSVC\14.43.34808\include\csignal:21:25: error: no member named 'sig_atomic_t' in the global namespace
   21 | _EXPORT_STD using _CSTD sig_atomic_t;
MSVC\14.43.34808\include\csignal:24:25: error: no member named 'signal' in the global namespace
   24 | _EXPORT_STD using _CSTD signal;

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.