Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Good evening, Metin2.dev community!

I'm reaching out to ask for support regarding a guild war restriction I'd like to implement.

I want to ensure that no more than one character per IP address can participate in the same guild war.

Example:

Player A has a guild X, where characters B and C are also present, all sharing the same IP.

Or, player A has two different guilds, but a character from one guild shares the same IP with a character from the opposing guild.

The goal is to prevent more than one character per IP from joining a guild war.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue or can suggest a solution?

Thanks in advance for your help!

  • Metin2 Dev 1
46 minutes ago, WeedHex said:

You can also check ip/hwid on kills.

how I can do that?

 

3 hours ago, numNum said:

Well you can update the function IsUniqueIPMap by adding this condition ch->GetWarMap() and it would work with guild war 


 

 

 

 

exactly where?

sorry

 

  • 4 weeks later...

hello, if someone can help me little bit becouse I cant properly activate with the procedure of @numNum

 

i have also hwid in my account.account table working properly.

thanks

 

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.