Jump to content

⚡ Squid Games - New Event - Showcase - Froslass ⚡


Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Hello there!

After the big success of the tv show, i decided to make a new event featuring the squid games, the event will be divided in 3 rounds:

  1. Green Light, Red Light: The classic doll game from Squid Games. It needs no introduction.
  2. The Glass Bridge: Shown in the first season of the TV show. To implement this, I introduced a jumping and falling system to the game.
  3. Find the Invisible Pirate: This round ensures only one winner at the end of the event.

 

Here is a video showcasing the new event:

Spoiler

 

 

I've got the invisible pirate idea from this post, so thanks @Roti

Edited by Froslass
New video
  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Scream 1
  • Lmao 1
  • Good 2
  • Love 6
  • Active+ Member
1 hour ago, BYB said:

I dont know if you implemented the jumping and falling aspect of this. But my god I have never imagined a jumping feature in metin2 ahahaha.

Good work I like it 🙂

Thank you! And yes i implemented them, everything you see in the video is done by me 🙂

  • Love 1

this is quite literally fucking insane(in a funny way) seeing that someone actually did this in metin2, hahahah

Software Engineer @ CNH Industrial (NAFTA/EMEA)

  • Active+ Member
15 hours ago, Khabib Nurmagomedov said:

this is quite literally fucking insane(in a funny way) seeing that someone actually did this in metin2, hahahah

Thank you very much! I'm always trying to make new and unique stuff for metin 😁

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.