Jump to content

[Question]70104 FIX~~


Go to solution Solved by Torres,

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hello developers!
I have an idea about 70104
I want every monster to have a chance to drop their transmogrified items
For example: 101 drops 101-70104
My file situation is:
When gm uses /I 70104 , it will prompt an error and nothing will happen...
When gm uses /polyitem 101 , it will show items 101-70104, works fine!
Can you help me? Best wishes to you! Thank you

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33475-question70104-fix~~/
Share on other sites

  • Active+ Member

you can try to use the below method: 
 


Or add an item on each mob via a quest. and then another quest that after using a specific item, to poly u in the last recent mob killed. 
I don't think there is a simple way. 

Maybe you can look over the drops I think? for other mobs that drops poly marbles and try to do the same for a mob that don t drop? IDK. I haven't think about this before. 

  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33475-question70104-fix~~/#findComment-169503
Share on other sites

  • Premium
3 hours ago, KolenMG said:

you can try to use the below method: 
 


Or add an item on each mob via a quest. and then another quest that after using a specific item, to poly u in the last recent mob killed. 
I don't think there is a simple way. 

Maybe you can look over the drops I think? for other mobs that drops poly marbles and try to do the same for a mob that don t drop? IDK. I haven't think about this before. 

Hello sir, I have seen your post, it is great, but now I don’t know how to make good use of /polyitem 101 to materialize the items in this way. Can you give me a specific operation?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33475-question70104-fix~~/#findComment-169504
Share on other sites

From another Board:

 

### **Configured in `mob_drop_item.txt` [Server-Side]**  

#### **Group Schwarzwind**  

```  
{  
    Mob 402  
    Type drop  

    1 70104 1 1000  

    2 70104 1 500 -- This line is optional; the first one is sufficient --  
}  
```  

In the **database (MySQL)**, the `mob_proto` table for **Vnum 402** (*Schwarzwindbesessener*) has **Vnum 70104** assigned to `"Polymorph_Item"`.  

This corresponds to the **transformation orb** I selected. However, you can also use:  

- `70105`  
- `70106`  
- `70107`  

Or even create a **custom Vnum** for a self-made item. There are plenty of tutorials available on how to do this. I personally created a **Transformation Orb Chest** with a unique design.  

(**Important: Do not use an existing item Vnum!**)  

Once you've made the changes, you need to **compile the database** using **Putty** (or another tool of your choice) and restart the server.  

### **Testing the Setup**  

To check if everything is working correctly, use the following commands:  

```  
Enter  
/level 30  
/m 402 50  
/weak  
```  

If everything is set up properly, it should now function as expected.  

### **Special Thanks**  

A big **thanks to Inventur** for the tip **not** to test this with the **Wild Dog (101)**, as in **V3 files**, VWKS does not seem to drop from it.  

### **Final Note**  

You might want to **adjust the drop rates**, as setting it to `1000` guarantees that VWKS will **always** drop.  

---

This version makes the instructions clearer and more natural in English while keeping all important details. Let me know if you’d like any tweaks! 😊

 

Edited by Ace
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33475-question70104-fix~~/#findComment-169505
Share on other sites

  • Premium
  • Solution
9 hours ago, Ace said:

From another Board:

 

### **Configured in `mob_drop_item.txt` [Server-Side]**  

#### **Group Schwarzwind**  

```  
{  
    Mob 402  
    Type drop  

    1 70104 1 1000  

    2 70104 1 500 -- This line is optional; the first one is sufficient --  
}  
```  

In the **database (MySQL)**, the `mob_proto` table for **Vnum 402** (*Schwarzwindbesessener*) has **Vnum 70104** assigned to `"Polymorph_Item"`.  

This corresponds to the **transformation orb** I selected. However, you can also use:  

- `70105`  
- `70106`  
- `70107`  

Or even create a **custom Vnum** for a self-made item. There are plenty of tutorials available on how to do this. I personally created a **Transformation Orb Chest** with a unique design.  

(**Important: Do not use an existing item Vnum!**)  

Once you've made the changes, you need to **compile the database** using **Putty** (or another tool of your choice) and restart the server.  

### **Testing the Setup**  

To check if everything is working correctly, use the following commands:  

```  
Enter  
/level 30  
/m 402 50  
/weak  
```  

If everything is set up properly, it should now function as expected.  

### **Special Thanks**  

A big **thanks to Inventur** for the tip **not** to test this with the **Wild Dog (101)**, as in **V3 files**, VWKS does not seem to drop from it.  

### **Final Note**  

You might want to **adjust the drop rates**, as setting it to `1000` guarantees that VWKS will **always** drop.  

---

This version makes the instructions clearer and more natural in English while keeping all important details. Let me know if you’d like any tweaks! 

 

Thanks for your answer sir

It works, it's really cool

Follow your tutorial, it works like this~~

Best wishes to you~

      

Edited by Torres
  • muscle 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33475-question70104-fix~~/#findComment-169509
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.