Top 24 Smartphones in the World

morfo2

These can't be the best.. they are mostly unknown ones and then some really cheapo ones like the Huwaii.

I see no S4/S5 or Nexus 5 or Note 3/Note 4 etc..

They are but you don't wan't to accept them because they are not overpriced American Phones.

Do you think Samsung Galaxy S5, Nexus 5 and Note 4 are good? Well, let me tell you that you're paying 30% for their marketing and 20% for their research so basically you're paying 2 times more the real value of the phone.

This listed phones are better and cost the price!

These are the best :D.

When you buy an samsung phone, you pay 70% the name and 30% the phone. Same for iphone, but 90% the name and 10% the phone.

They have the same performace, maybe even better, and are a lot cheaper.

Exactly, you are not blind my friend!

Is a good list like a exemple: Huawei Ascend P7 is more better than Iphone 5s

but still he should at least add iphone 5s and galaxy 4/5s + Nexus they are the top right now 

(info : i hate Apple os )

without forgeting the hot Xpria <3 Xperia™ Z2 its so nice to have it ^^

You'r right.. I'm still waiting for the Sony Xperia Z3 and I hate ios to... almost the interface of them!

The most smartphones of this list, is mediatek, so, up to 200€ the best smartphone is Moto G. Forget mediatek processors and buy a phone with Qualcomm Snapdragon.

If anyone have a smartphone with mediatek, try receive a message with "=". Only 1 message with 1 character and, probably, the phone will go rr. If dont, you are lucky and the phone have "protection"/update for this bug.

Wait, i dont see any S5, S4, Note3, Note4, Note Edge, iPhone5S/6, G3, etc... GG

Edit: Nexus 5 is one of the best price/specs.

Sorry for my bad english. xD

These are the best :D.

When you buy an samsung phone, you pay 70% the name and 30% the phone. Same for iphone, but 90% the name and 10% the phone.

They have the same performace, maybe even better, and are a lot cheaper.

Are you seriously saying that I'm biased to "American phones"? You do realize that almost nothing is made in America anymore, right? Especially when it comes to technology. We may invent things but we pay dirt cheap prices for people overseas to manufacture them.

And nobody has ever heard of these phones, how are you supposed to find them? lol.. How do we know the build quality is even somewhat decent on these compared to popular devices? Things are popular for a reason, not just because of their price. (well iphones are popular because of gullible people who pay way too much for old, proprietary technology :P).

Also, the closest price to my phone is the One Plus One on that list. Let's see benchmarks..

My N5

10599496_274875379383035_766409886470368

OnePlus One

15645.jpg

So the OnePlus one is beating my antutu score.. but hold on.. I have a question. Is this one of those phones that cheats on benchmarks? By changing the throttling threshold on the CPU? Because the Nexus line up doesn't cheat in bench marks. I'm interested to know if this is the case, because if that phone isn't cheating then I'd agree it's a better deal (purely price/performance-wise. Haven't researched the other aspects of the phone yet).

And none of the phones on that list support LTE :(. So there's already one reason to knock a point off the comparably priced OnePlus One.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal