Jump to content

How to Change the Bonuses of Accessory Slots?


Go to solution Solved by jking,

Recommended Posts

I need some guidance on how to adjust the bonuses granted by accessory slots in the game. Specifically, I’ve encountered an issue with the beta accessories (necklaces, earrings, and bracelets).

Here’s what happens:

When I add slots to an accessory and refine it, the system applies all three bonuses to the accessory, instead of only the first two bonuses.

For example, a Ruby Necklace with 1 slot should grant: +2% casting speed and +1 DEX.
However, instead of just these two, it also applies a third bonus, +1% against warriors, which shouldn't happen.

I’d like to adjust the code or configuration so that only the first two bonuses are applied.

Does anyone know where in the code this behavior is determined or how I can modify the logic to fix this issue?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33388-how-to-change-the-bonuses-of-accessory-slots/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.