Jump to content

Quest Timer Offline


Go to solution Solved by Syreldar,

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

when "test".timer begin
	notice("timer reset!")
end

It works perfectly, but only if I'm online. If I'm offline, it does not process.

What I want to achieve:

A daily quest, repeatable every midnight.

I set my timer to the exact seconds left until given day's midnight, but the timer won't do anything if I'm offline.

Any idea how I might solve this?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33305-quest-timer-offline/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Honorable Member
  • Solution

 

  • Metin2 Dev 1

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33305-quest-timer-offline/#findComment-168630
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.