Jump to content

Auto-Hunt & AFK FARM - Python System


Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Context and mini-story - My first post in the "Showcase" category. 

TLDR: YT Video at the bottom of the post.    

 

Some days ago, after exploring old files from internet, I've got an old multihack that required a dll injector and some things in regards of making it to work. I'm not an expert and I haven't made it as how it should. So.. I've implemented it directly. 

The file was horrible. More horrible than it is now. I've spent many hours of cleaning it, removing stuff that were no working, fixing weird errors that stopped the "thing" to work and re-wrote other methods to make it work accordingly.  I'm not a programmer. Not at all. I'm just learning python. 

After cleaning it, I've starting to optimize it a bit because some functions / methods caused a lot of client-lag (don t know exactly why, to many useless calls I guess). 

Aaaand, after that, I've found another simple hack that has a method to get target VIDs and it was exactly what I needed. I've got inspired, and I started to work on it. 

So what this "system" has?

 

The main function (auto-hunt) has the following: 

  • Get the targetsVIDs and make a list of them. 
  • Starts to move to the first target from the list.
  • Once is below range 300 form the target is starting its attack state. 
  • When the attack state is occurring, it gets the degrees to face the target (to not just "hold space" going to nowhere)
  • If the user is still above a specific distance from the target after a custom time, its considered stuck so, a "dodge" function is called, appealing random directions to be made for 10 seconds. 

Auto-Potions and Bravery Cape: 

  • When the user gets below X % HP / Mana, the potions are used - custom percentage. 
  • For Bravery Cape, after a custom time, it uses the item IF you have it in the inventory. (same with the potions, of course) 

Auto Respawn:

- 

AFK FARM: 

  • Basically, a truly "HOLD SPACE" function. 

Auto-Skills:

  • The skills set are only those that have duration. 
  • Custom time to activate them (after X seconds)
  • If you are mounted, the "system" checks that and dismount you, use the skill and mount you back. 

Retarget Skills:

  • Since I've used the most part of the Auto-skills methods from the m-hack, I didn't bothered to fix a detail: Every time, when you open the system window, the Shaman Buff skills are displayed by default (only the images of course) so I've just made a buton to refresh that and to cure my OCD regarding how the buttons are arranged. 

Force Close: 

  • app.close 

Weather / Camera View:

  • The hack had a function regarding camera view and some weather stuff. Was funny and I keep it. modified it a bit and I like it. Maybe, if I have time in the future, I can develop it further and MAYBE I can make some Cinematic functions with it? Just dreaming rn. 😅

 

Video!

 

 

 

Feedback?

   I would love some feedback regarding how it looks. I know it needs improvements. I need to play more with some values, rename some methods and re-arrange some classes again (code part). 

How about the UI? how it looks? How about the functions and how are they behaves? 

Should I add new stuff to it? 

Thank you in advance! 

Why I'm not releasing it?

   Because of how easy was for ME to implement it and make it work, I'm just afraid of how other guys with more knowledge can do. So, until I find a way of how to make some source changes ( I don't know nothing about that), I'm unsure if I should release it or not. Anyway, I consider this is a kind of a system that anyone can do with some hours of work and dedication. Keep in mind that I did it and it is nothing so "wow". 

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 23
  • kekw 1
  • Flame 2
  • Think 1
  • Scream 1
  • Good 1
  • muscle 5
  • Love 1
  • Love 23
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33066-auto-hunt-afk-farm-python-system/
Share on other sites

Hi, it's not bad at all, it looks pretty good visually, personally I don't like that it's a ‘system’ for a server, but if using it as a hack on an official : V (who the f*ck just want money), but it looks good, maybe if I had to add something would be maybe the movement speed or put a mount (I remember years ago there was a multihack that mounted you on top of a combat horse. I don't know how I would do it) but of course, this is more for multihack style use, if it's for a server like a system, I think it's enough, maybe I would add that you could extend the range of the cape value, or that they use a special cape to use a higher range.

  • Eyes 1

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox™ Krone™ Nagato™ Yahiko™ Yakiro™
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

  • Active+ Member
On 10/7/2024 at 5:50 PM, Nazox said:

Hi, it's not bad at all, it looks pretty good visually, personally I don't like that it's a ‘system’ for a server, but if using it as a hack on an official : V (who the f*ck just want money), but it looks good, maybe if I had to add something would be maybe the movement speed or put a mount (I remember years ago there was a multihack that mounted you on top of a combat horse. I don't know how I would do it) but of course, this is more for multihack style use, if it's for a server like a system, I think it's enough, maybe I would add that you could extend the range of the cape value, or that they use a special cape to use a higher range.

Thank you for ur feedback! yea, mostly I'll use it as an "event system" when it will be available only on certain periods or something like that. However, it is not done. I'm still fixing some bugs and I'm improving some functions but, once it is done, I think all release it along with the base that I've used. 

 

Regarding the "hack" thing, yea. for official is understandable, but while you are using something for official, there are chances for people to use it on private svs as well and it is something that I'm trying to avoid. 

19 hours ago, KolenMG said:

Thank you for ur feedback! yea, mostly I'll use it as an "event system" when it will be available only on certain periods or something like that. However, it is not done. I'm still fixing some bugs and I'm improving some functions but, once it is done, I think all release it along with the base that I've used. 

 

Regarding the "hack" thing, yea. for official is understandable, but while you are using something for official, there are chances for people to use it on private svs as well and it is something that I'm trying to avoid. 

It's a pleasure! although it's not something I like as I mentioned the other day, I think it's good to see that there are still people contributing and developing things, it's not a bad idea to use it as an ‘event’ and that is a window only usable in event, and it depends on how, you can set it up well, for example you can make boxes that are locked and during that event you can get ‘keys’ that allows you to unlock those windows and use that panel during the remaining time of the event, for example ‘5 keys to unlock the auto hunt box’, ‘5 keys to unlock the auto skills’, etc and make it more interactive, I also think it's good that you try not to have vulnerability or that can be abused in other private, but I think it's complicated, because apart from the security you can put, if the other servers do not have protections is complicated, the only thing I can think of, is that you make that hack use a unique Bin for that server, or only works with the ‘. exe’ of your server, still, good luck and I'll check the post :).

  • Love 1

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox™ Krone™ Nagato™ Yahiko™ Yakiro™
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

  • 3 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.