Jump to content

Duel Arena


Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

This is the hidden content, please

Metin2 Download

 

Hello everyone!
I want to share this map with you,

it's perfect for duels, but you can use it however you want.

This is the hidden content, please

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Screenshot-2024-09-23-200657.png

 

 

 

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 50
  • Flame 1
  • Good 16
  • Love 2
  • Love 47
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33026-duel-arena/
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
On 10/20/2025 at 5:14 AM, Nuzzo said:

I have a problem with the textures of gr2 files; they appear white even though the paths are correct. Could you help me? Thank you.

Did you place the files in the ymir work folder correctly?

The zone folder goes inside the ymir work directory it doesn’t matter where exactly,
but the correct structure should be:
ymir work/zone/dungeon/arena/ [the files]

Otherwise, you can open the .GR2 file to check the texture path.
But in my case, I can’t open .GR2 files  I don’t know why 😄

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33026-duel-arena/#findComment-172737
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Ace said:

Did you place the files in the ymir work folder correctly?

The zone folder goes inside the ymir work directory it doesn’t matter where exactly,
but the correct structure should be:
ymir work/zone/dungeon/arena/ [the files]

Otherwise, you can open the .GR2 file to check the texture path.
But in my case, I can’t open .GR2 files  I don’t know why 😄

Yes, I did that. I also tried changing the path using the appropriate path changer program. But I didn't solve the problem.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33026-duel-arena/#findComment-172748
Share on other sites

  • Contributor
On 10/25/2025 at 3:40 PM, Nuzzo said:

Yes, I did that. I also tried changing the path using the appropriate path changer program. But I didn't solve the problem.

Hi!

The problem was the .gr2 files, I re-exported those for you, but I don't know if they work 100% right now. 
You can test them if you want.

Download -> 

This is the hidden content, please

  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • muscle 1
  • Love 5

spacer.png

Full costume sets • Weapons • Mount and pets • And much more!

spacer.png

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33026-duel-arena/#findComment-172765
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jawwad said:

Hi!

The problem was the .gr2 files, I re-exported those for you, but I don't know if they work 100% right now. 
You can test them if you want.

Download -> 

This is the hidden content, please

Thank you, but these gr2 are invisible in the game. I see an empty map. No syserr.

  • Metin2 Dev 1
  • Good 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/33026-duel-arena/#findComment-172767
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.