Jump to content

How to shorten the waiting time for horse symbol (50051)?


Go to solution Solved by Syreldar,

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm running a 40k serverfiles by TMP4 and I am wondering how to shorten the waiting time for horse symbol?

I managed to set this in horse_upgrade:
 

pc.setqf("make_time", get_time()+number(8, 16)*60*60)

to:
 

pc.setqf("make_time", get_time()+10)

which I expect to set the waiting time current time + 10s... but I have been waiting for a few hours and nothing yet happened...

I even tried to change time data in pony_levelup, but nothing has happened...
 

pony_levelup
 

				if is_test_server() then
					pc.setqf("next_time", get_time()+10)
				else
					pc.setqf("next_time", get_time()+number(12, 24)*60*60)
				end

I tried doing the same... get_time() + 10, but none of that helped...

Could you please help me out?
 

  • Honorable Member
  • Solution

You're changing the time to wait that "gets saved" on your character.

Meaning if you did the quest before, and got the old time to wait, you'll still have to wait it even if you change it on the quest later. Your change will only apply for the future, not for what's already been.

Which is also the reason why modern quests should save the time when they completed it, and then check for the amount on the quest itself, rather than saving that amount on the character.

In order to reset your time to wait manually as a GM, run the following command in-game:

/setqf horse_upgrade.make_time 0

or, for the other quest:

/setqf pony_levelup.next_time 0

Also keep in mind that according to the code you posted, your pony_levelup change is only valid for the test_server mode, and not for a normal server (by test_server, we refer to `TEST_SERVER: 1` in cores' CONFIG files).

Edited by Syreldar
  • Love 2

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

Thanks!! i forget that thanks for share ❤️

KH.jpg

Nicks: Nazox™ Krone™ Nagato™ Yahiko™ Yakiro™
Proyecto: Trabajando en el.
Compañeros & firma: DreamHQ  - 2009-2015 [Nostalgia]

Thanks for your reply, but even though I tried both of that, none of it worked...

recordfromdb.png

It just wont shorten the time... And I even tried to remove all these records related to horse/pony stuff and take the quest again after the time edit and it didnt help either

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Honorable Member
6 hours ago, strangerino said:

Thanks for your reply, but even though I tried both of that, none of it worked...

recordfromdb.png

It just wont shorten the time... And I even tried to remove all these records related to horse/pony stuff and take the quest again after the time edit and it didnt help either

Sorry, but you're doing something wrong. There's not much more to it.

 

"Nothing's free in this life.

Ignorant people have an obligation to make up for their ignorance by paying those who help them.

Either you got the brains or cash, if you lack both you're useless."

Syreldar

7 hours ago, Syreldar said:

Sorry, but you're doing something wrong. There's not much more to it.

Well, I somehow managed to fix it... It works now...
I set pony_buy.make_time to 1, logged out and back in and it was done.

Thanks mate

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.