Jump to content

Fishbot - Python only system - a little "re-do"


Recommended Posts

  • Active+ Member

Mostly related to: 

 

Hello! Some time ago, I've found a fishbot over the internet. I don't know if it was / it is a paid product or not. However, is just a PY file(with some bugs) along with some other changes in other py files from root. 

It had a lot of bugs, spamm-able things that were so annoying and messed up the character. 

What had and changed: 

Before you could open as many fishbot windows as you wanted - FIXED - only one instance at a time. 

Before you could spam the "Start / Stop buttons" messing the functionality, at some point if pressing "Stop" will start the bot and so on. Basically the "State" changes were messing up. - FIXED. you are no longer able to spam the button. I've set a delay timer (3 seconds) before changing the states between "Stop" and "Start"

 

https://metin2.download/picture/V3pMUQnd4c3ufEyKMc9jAK56g9nC3WJm/.gif

https://metin2.download/picture/4cAXiEpkLWf1UuDMVaXTqWjy8xRxD6ya/.gif

If you have 2 inventory pages or more than 4 inventory pages, change this line: 

for InventorySlot in xrange(player.INVENTORY_PAGE_SIZE*4): ## is set to 4 inventory pages

I've made my self another version specifically for my project that I'm working on that includes Open fishes, use marbles, Open other items while fishing, Use other items while fishing, drop specific items to the ground. 

 

Download below(including the file with ALOT of comments and a txt file for tutorial).  This is basically a "simple version" to start with or to leave it as it is. 

If anyone wants the older version of the file, can be found in the pre-last comment on the attached post. 

If anyone have any other fixes / changes or do you have problems with it, please let me know. I'll try my best. 🙂 

Spoiler

Here's the download: 

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 24
  • Flame 1
  • Good 5
  • muscle 2
  • Love 1
  • Love 20
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32994-fishbot-python-only-system-a-little-re-do/
Share on other sites

Dude! Thank you a lot! Very appreciated, the only issue I found is the bot stopping to work when minimize client and restart to work again when re-open the client from taskbar

Edited by Aioria
  • Eyes 1
  • Active+ Member
1 hour ago, Aioria said:

Dude! Thank you a lot! Very appreciated, the only issue I found is the bot stopping to work when minimize client and restart to work again when re-open the client from taskbar

Thank you! Yup, I'm also still testing it. Maybe I'll share another version of it if other bugs are found and also fixed. Regarding the client minimization, unfortunately, yea, sometimes (almost everytime), the bot is kinda stop working in this state. I think, without a source modification, this bug cannot be fixed. 

also, when you manually press the Space Bar or point click somewhere on the ground to move to that location, the bot is still "running". - for this also a source change is required. 

I'm avoiding to change the source tho. don't like that universe. 😅

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.