Jump to content

Arbana - The New Empire


Recommended Posts

Good day, dear community,


This release refers to this thread:

I am not too lazy to create new ones, but I don't like WorldEditor screenshots, and I won’t make a video
as I don’t have a client and server available. All you need to know is that this map took me a lot of time.
If you want to see what it really looks like, you’ll need to manage to integrate the map completely without
any missing files, which might be a bit challenging. However, I have uploaded everything I used.

Brief Information about the Map:
The map is 10x10 in size and includes many zones. It is intended to serve as a map for all players. However, you
need to be familiar with your server; if it lags, I would recommend keeping the map as is, as it requires a lot
of space and has a few extra details (not too many, I kept it simple). The map is essentially complete along with the
attributes. There may be a few small details missing, but good luck with editing and exploring. The map is ready for use
which means you just need to figure out how to integrate it. You can see the zones and the minimap below.


Minimap:
.png

Zones:
.png


Screens (OLD):
.png
.png
.png
.png
.png
.png


Map Download:      

This is the hidden content, please
 (
This is the hidden content, please
)

If the map is missing anything, you can download the complete Ymir Work folder
here, although it is a bit large.

Folder Complete:    

This is the hidden content, please
 (
This is the hidden content, please
)

 

Important:
Caution is required when integrating the map. Pay attention to case sensitivity, which I did not include due to time constraints.
The map sorter I used handled this for me, so be sure to check everything thoroughly first. However, since you are professionals
I’m not too worried.

Closing Remarks:
As some of you know, I am quite inactive, but I still wanted to share something small with you.
I hope you like it. Have fun integrating it, and support is available at €50 per hour. 🙂

Credits:

  • Map Sorter 1.0.0
  • ChatGPT for good English
  • Artur for some objects

 

Best regards ☕

  • Metin2 Dev 71
  • Eyes 3
  • Good 13
  • muscle 1
  • Love 5
  • Love 51
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32976-arbana-the-new-empire/
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, .apex' said:

Looks nice, well done!

🫡

 

Some Videos:

 

You can tell that the map is very simple, and although this is the older version and the new
one has a few more details, I've kept it quite basic. It’s possible to edit the map yourself
and add more or fewer details. Unfortunately, the map crashes for me starting from Zone 7
possibly because something is missing there or I made a mistake during the implementation.
However, I think these videos are sufficient. I had to set up a separate server for them
because I finally have a stable internet connection again.

 

Edited by Ace
  • Metin2 Dev 2
  • Good 1
  • muscle 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32976-arbana-the-new-empire/#findComment-167006
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Active Member

Bro, I knew you were  good on mapping, but now you are getting way better.
Looks very good, very metin2 style, no pokemon, all good.

Thanks !

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32976-arbana-the-new-empire/#findComment-168922
Share on other sites

Hey guys, thank you so much for your kind feedback. I’m glad to hear that you also perceive it as having the "Metin2 style." I really like the Metin2 style, and the map Arbana (Alabasta) shouldn't stray too far from Metin2.

I hope everyone else likes it too and finds a use for it. The map is expandable, and the style is easy to continue.

Best regards and Happy New Year!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32976-arbana-the-new-empire/#findComment-168929
Share on other sites

  • 11 months later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.