Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It is possible that your map overlaps with another one, which means both maps are placed on top of each other.

In any case, I think it could be due to your coordinates.

 

Check HERE

 

Edited by Ace
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32955-map-problem/#findComment-166875
Share on other sites

  • Active Member
39 minutes ago, Ace said:

It is possible that your map overlaps with another one, which means both maps are placed on top of each other.

In any case, I think it could be due to your coordinates.

 

Check HERE

 

Normally This map is diffrent I can editted in worldeditor and I can taking this problems

  • Smile Tear 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32955-map-problem/#findComment-166877
Share on other sites

  • Solution

Please read my comment again and take a look at the thread. Your issue can only be related to what I’ve written. WorldEditor is an offline editor where almost every map works. That’s not how it is, it has nothing to do with being online

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32955-map-problem/#findComment-166892
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.