Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I wish to improve the mount system by:

- making it so that it doesn't use quests for it anymore -- it should leverage the proto instead

- making the seal a costume item

- being able to mount/unmount without removing the item; removing the costume item from the slot should also unmount

- allows seal duration; allows permanent seals

- (optional) keeps the horse working for those who want the normal horses

- (optional) the mount doesn't disappear when you unmount and follows you instead

 

I don't know where to start. Are there any full systems I can download or tutorials I can follow to implement these improvements? It can be a combination of various ones, I just need some guidance on which to use.

And, if possible, it would be better if they were compatible with TMP4's sources.

 

Thank you in advance

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/32853-horsemount-system-improvements/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually tried it but that system assumes that we already have costume mounts and everything else that comes with it. And TMP4's sources don't. I tried adding it by using a mount costume system I found here but it didn't quite work.

  • 2 weeks later...

if you dont have costume mounts system in your files you need to add it first 

see this one 

and to make it permanent seals you will have to add another seal with different vum ad remove the time from it in item proto  

Edited by LeMo

Lets Go Yes GIF by The Lonely Island

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.